Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ideal logic system s24ie pressure down.

Options
  • 17-01-2020 12:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭

Over the past few days I've changed a few rads upstairs and noticed that the pressure has dropped on the boiler, it's about .5 of a bar and I know it needs to be above 1
    I'm just wondering if it's something I can sort myself or will I need a plumber?

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,496 ✭✭✭DGOBS

Did you re-fill/top-up/vent the system after changing your rads?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭south

DGOBS wrote: »
    Did you re-fill/top-up/vent the system after changing your rads?

I didn't. I just put the heating back on and bled the radiators and obviously lost pressure by doing that. How would I go about doing that?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭iba

Hi,

Did you ever figure out how to do this? I cant find a single video on YouTube showing how to do this.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭wiz569

There should be a fill loop either near the boiler or in the hotpress, stick up a few pics and we might be able to give you pointers m8.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭south

Got it sorted but for the life of me I can't remember how. I think it might have sorted it itself in the end, something got to do with gravity fed system so the pressure didn't need to be as high but I can't be sure. Sorry I can't be any more help and best of luck with it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement