Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Russian bonds.

Options
  • 06-01-2020 7:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

With the 'one belt, one road' initiative becoming a reality, anybody interested in investing in Russia? Or at least have an idea as to how one would go about it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,036 ✭✭✭✭neris

For Russian bonds see Long Term Capital Management.

If you want exposure to Russia go and buy shares

• Registered Users Posts: 14 maca007755

Any idea as to what broker I could use in order to take delivery of the share certificate? I see trouble coming down the line and would rather have a hard copy. Thanks for your information too.

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭JMMCapital

Stay out of Russia and China. I wouldn't be worrying too much about "ownership" I would be far more worried about potential losses on investments. as always do your due diligence specially when it comes to Russia.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 maca007755

JMMCapital wrote: »
    Stay out of Russia and China. I wouldn't be worrying too much about "ownership" I would be far more worried about potential losses on investments. as always do your due diligence specially when it comes to Russia.

I see the world shifting east with this mega-infrastructure initiative. They're buying all the gold in the world in order to subvert the petrodollar.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 9,989 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jim2007

maca007755 wrote: »
    I see the world shifting east with this mega-infrastructure initiative. They're buying all the gold in the world in order to subvert the petrodollar.

It's best to stop listening to the talking head PDQ...

• Advertisement
Advertisement