Advertisement
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)
New AMA with a US police officer (he's back!). You can ask your questions here

Russian bonds.

• 06-01-2020 7:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14 ✭✭✭ maca007755

With the 'one belt, one road' initiative becoming a reality, anybody interested in investing in Russia? Or at least have an idea as to how one would go about it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,831 ✭✭✭✭ neris

For Russian bonds see Long Term Capital Management.

If you want exposure to Russia go and buy shares

• Registered Users Posts: 14 ✭✭✭ maca007755

Any idea as to what broker I could use in order to take delivery of the share certificate? I see trouble coming down the line and would rather have a hard copy. Thanks for your information too.

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭ JMMCapital

Stay out of Russia and China. I wouldn't be worrying too much about "ownership" I would be far more worried about potential losses on investments. as always do your due diligence specially when it comes to Russia.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 ✭✭✭ maca007755

JMMCapital wrote: »
    Stay out of Russia and China. I wouldn't be worrying too much about "ownership" I would be far more worried about potential losses on investments. as always do your due diligence specially when it comes to Russia.

I see the world shifting east with this mega-infrastructure initiative. They're buying all the gold in the world in order to subvert the petrodollar.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,817 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Jim2007

maca007755 wrote: »
    I see the world shifting east with this mega-infrastructure initiative. They're buying all the gold in the world in order to subvert the petrodollar.

It's best to stop listening to the talking head PDQ...

• Advertisement
Advertisement