Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love Island 2020 (Winter) - See Note in OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

I think Demi is an absolute melt

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

I switched tonight’s episode off to watch an old episode of Law and Order SVU that I’ve already seen before.
    I think that says it all :o

• Registered Users Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

SusieBlue wrote: »
    I switched tonight’s episode off to watch an old episode of Law and Order SVU that I’ve already seen before.
    I think that says it all :o

I’m only sticking with it becos I watched the summer series, love island USA, love island Australia and now this. But this is awful now. It’s a series with kids compared to them 3 other series.

Seriously why Demi so squeaky? She’s like Ross “E” levels of squeak at all times

tumblr_mjxjztfNw11qzydh2o11_r1_250.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭Martina1991

I think Demi is an absolute melt
    I was just going to say.

That scrunched up face and high pitched voice.

It'd get old fast.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,870 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Natalia is so manipulative! “If she could give you what I couldn’t”, eh it was you who ended it with him you thundering shytehawk
    He didn't buy it in fairness to him

Looks like he can't catch a break... Demi might have an interest in the new guy!
    What the hell is going on?!? Luke M is so lovely and seriously hot

The only way this could get interesting is if Molly makes moves on the new guy

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Gas him saying siânnise!

His eyes are lovely!

I agree re demi sis

What’s wrong with these early 20s now?? They are so vain and stupid and obsessed with fame. They get excited by the likes of Craig David and Sean de Paul. One of them even makes effort to look like Justin Bieber. When I was their age I used to listen to the likes of nirvana and oasis didn’t have tattoos or go to the gym. I used to drink pints and hadn’t even heard of avocados.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭Still Ill

Hahaha Mike :pac:

• Advertisement

20 seconds?

(¬_¬)

20 seconds?

(¬_¬)

Preach sis

Bieber seems awful clingy.

I understand the lack of interest thing now.
    No bigger turn off.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

The only way this could get interesting is if Molly makes moves on the new guy

We need her to go for Finlay, just to see how that rolls.

The new guy is fairly Alpha.

I think Luke Bieber is a bit off. All the birds fancy him and then as soon as they get close to him they bale, what is that about?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭cannotlogin

Siannise is definitely my favourite at this stage.

Also really like Luke (Beiber), he seems genuinely nice, no bull**** kind of guy. Cannot understand why the girls are crawling all over him.

Didn't notice clingy like mentioned above, took it more as no nonsense.

I took it as no nonsense when it was jess. But just a few things now have indicated to me that he could be a bit full on.

His reading of the situation with nathalia when she was clearly not interested (like she literally ignored him as he spoke to her at one point), just gives me the impression that once a girl shows interest in him he just gets a bit clingy. In this case, i kind of agree with him in fairness, but i just get a bit of a vibe from him lately that he is a bit full on, and when the girls try to put a bit of distance/pull back a bit, he sort of doubles down.

I could be well wrong on that! But it might explain how the girls are going off him quite quick when you would expect it to progress, and seemingly without any real reason.

And like he is hot, so its not that!

Siannise is definitely my favourite at this stage.

Also really like Luke (Beiber), he seems genuinely nice, no bull**** kind of guy. Cannot understand why the girls are crawling all over him.

Siannise is class.
    Being a decent friend to Luke M as well.

Luke M had his pick of girls in Casa Amor he choose poorly. Him and Demi have chemistry.
    Jess and big Mike have zero chemistry

Shaughna and Mike tomorrow gonna kick off!

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

What’s wrong with these early 20s now?? They are so vain and stupid and obsessed with fame. They get excited by the likes of Craig David and Sean de Paul. One of them even makes effort to look like Justin Bieber. When I was their age I used to listen to the likes of nirvana and oasis didn’t have tattoos or go to the gym. I used to drink pints and hadn’t even heard of avocados.

Let's all bow to your coolness.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,802 ✭✭✭Rfrip

Seriously why Demi so squeaky? She’s like Ross “E” levels of squeak at all times

tumblr_mjxjztfNw11qzydh2o11_r1_250.gif

That’s one of my fave moments in any tv series....”it’s the pressure of entertaining” oh lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,802 ✭✭✭Rfrip

Just caught up on last nights!
    Had to fast forward every scene with Demi!’

Tonight’s should be good!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

Rfrip wrote: »
    Just caught up on last nights!
    Had to fast forward every scene with Demi!’

Tonight’s should be good!!

I did the exact same!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Demi was saying to Luke she is a trainee archeologist. That takes brains and a lot of A levels, she is a clever cookie, the most intelligent person in the villa I reckon.

I would say she might struggle for some intellectual convo after a while. I mean who in there can she actually have a normal one with?

Shaughna - not a chance, although the sausage sandwich indicated some level of imagination.
    Seans Niece - seems above average.
    Paige - hard to know if I am honest, but spends time with Shaughna…. worrying
    Wellyface - not a chance, her brains were split in two at birth.

New girls

Molly - our survey says ….. X ……..eh ehhhhh.
    Nathalia - Don't think so, but seems sly enough
    Priscilla - seems smart but quite.
    Eva - Gonzo

The blokes are all complete himbos except for the copper and I reckon Finlay is above average. But none of them were in University studying ologies or anything like it.

I would say she is bored off her tree with them all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

Brain split into 2 haha

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

Jess is in her second year studying Psychology in University. I would imagine she is far from unintelligant.

We only see a tiny part of their conversations through the day. I wouldn't be judging too harshly.

I reckon Callum is a proper thick.

Kind of ready for this to be over now. Almost feels like a chore tuning in every evening but I’m no quitter! I survived I’m a Celeb 2019 and damn it I’ll survive this too!

I heard there is going to be a ‘Love Island Spring’ series starting in March and it will be set in cocoa beach Florida.

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭Siobh73

Jess has 3 Grade A's at A level and all A grades in her GCSEs. Far from stupid.....playing the fame game in there

• Advertisement

Siobh73 wrote: »
    Jess has 3 Grade A's at A level and all A grades in her GCSEs. Far from stupid.....playing the fame game in there

One thing i cannot stand (among a whole list of others!) is girls who dumb themselves down. It drives me insane. Playing the dumb/helpless girl act when you're an intelligent capable woman is just pathetic imo.

Advertisement