Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kilbogget Park pitches destroyed by car

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,396 ✭✭✭KevRossi

I’m not sure if posters are familiar with this area. I would doubt very much people wouldn’t call the guards in the anticipation they wouldn’t come. Have a look at Shrewsbury Lawn. This is the estate backing on to the pitches.

And this is another estate backing onto the park, rougher areas just beside this one as well.

https://www.google.ie/maps/place/Kilbogget+Park/@53.2548635,-6.1368657,17z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x48670874fa80e27b:0x82bae6775ff5bcdc!8m2!3d53.2563306!4d-6.1403025

• Registered Users Posts: 23,836 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

ardinn wrote: »
    Im not just talking about this particular incident, im talking about the absolute knackbags in the city that have been allowed to run riot - looking at videos here of gangs in balbriggan, 38 squad cars outside the red cow a while back, harcourt street (which was never essentially rough back when I lived in dublin in 14/16) looking like a warzone.

Needs a full stop put in place immediately.

Interesting selection of incidents.

Larbre34 wrote: »
    Interesting selection of incidents.

All recent large scale ones that were in the media. What ones in the same time frame are missing?

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭starbaby2003

KevRossi wrote: »

I know, but my point was, this is not the kind of area where people say nothing or don’t call the guards. Some posters were making out that people were so fed up with the guards etc they would have ignored someone tearing up the pitches. I don’t believe that is the case.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭strandroad

All recent large scale ones that were in the media. What ones in the same time frame are missing?

Artane stabbing by 20 youths and another assault on two boys by a gang of youths in Clondalkin just yesterday or today come to mind... But they don't fit the poster's pattern.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

strandroad wrote: »
    Artane stabbing by 20 youths and another assault on two boys by a gang of youths in Clondalkin just yesterday or today come to mind... But they don't fit the poster's pattern.

My pattern of 2 posts? one of which didnt name any incidents.

Im not sure you understand patterns!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭strandroad

ardinn wrote: »
    My pattern of 2 posts? one of which didnt name any incidents.

Im not sure you understand patterns!

No the pattern of incidents you named.

Advertisement