Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scrambler bikes

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭pablo128

I just got sent a WhatsApp of a child with a soother in his mouth being handed a new scrambler by an adult, and promptly smashing it into a lamp post. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

I’m feeling left out, I want to see it, need a giggle!!

frag420 wrote: »
    I’m feeling left out, I want to see it, need a giggle!!

It's really not funny to see. He's literally a small child who doesn't know any better. I think he has a pair of slippers on. He's probably in hospital now with his face cracked open.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

There's no excuse for any child getting a scrambler, it's the height of stupidity but these people aren't exactly blessed with smarts. For the money they spend they could buy their child a decent gift but they choose to give them a potential death trap instead. I don't get it.

Here's a screenshot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,029 ✭✭✭Jeff2

pablo128 wrote: »
    Here's a screenshot.

Looks to be a yamaha pw50. Good little bike.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 2,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Morpheus

I saw it.
    I laughed
    The feral parents are idiots, the child has no chance.. they should have been sterilized at puberty.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭Odelay

Here's a screenshot.

Skanger white c-class in the background. Nice touch.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,884 ✭✭✭Tzardine

If anyone has the video please throw it up. I would love to see it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭aaakev

Here is where he ended up

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭Wilfuler.

I'll just post this up again for some context as to what we're dealing with here.
    https://imgur.com/a/1x9dH40

I doubt if any one of them knows who Marc Marquez is.

The cop was a d2ck with the pepper spray

• Registered Users Posts: 16,839 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

I'm guessing you live in some leafy well policed suburb,

As I said, you have no idea where I live or anything about me other than I a deeply discussed by people cheerleading and hoping for the deaths of children

aaakev wrote: »
    Here is where he ended up

Looks quite lucky that he hit the lamp post actuaylly.

Would likely have creamed that Seat. Would have been an expensive start to Chrostmas Day.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭Auguste Comte

Tzardine wrote: »
    If anyone has the video please throw it up. I would love to see it.

Here ya go.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

Yikes :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,126 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

I get wanting to watch it out of curiosity, I did.

But wanting to see a 3-4 year old child go face first into a lamppost "for a laugh" is just being a tryhard "edgy" cùnt.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Stark

What's his dad doing standing out in his jocks on a winter's morning/evening?

⛥ ̸̱̼̞͛̀̓̈́͘#C̶̼̭͕̎̿͝R̶̦̮̜̃̓͌O̶̬͙̓͝W̸̜̥͈̐̾͐Ṋ̵̲͔̫̽̎̚͠ͅT̸͓͒͐H̵͔͠È̶̖̳̘͍͓̂W̴̢̋̈͒͛̋I̶͕͑͠T̵̻͈̜͂̇Č̵̤̟̑̾̂̽H̸̰̺̏̓ ̴̜̗̝̱̹͛́̊̒͝⛥

• Registered Users Posts: 22,255 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Stark wrote: »
    What's his dad doing standing out in his jocks on a winter's morning/evening?

Chilling his balls to increase sperm production and child allowance payments.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

The smug feeling of living in a middle class suburb where kids get bikes on Xmas morning... Not scramblers.

Its taken down :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,977 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

'cock sucker', i love it!

• Registered Users Posts: 78,321 ✭✭✭✭Victor

I saw a disturbing scene about 3 years ago with a 15-16 year old on a scrambler giving kids of 5-6 rides on the back of the bike.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

• Registered Users Posts: 81,739 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Inbreds.

Thats some wallop alright.

First things first, I hope the kid is alright, but I kinda hope the parents spent the day in Temple Street too and it ruined their Christmas. Hopefully that will put an end to his days of riding scramblers on the street.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

Where's yizzer festive spirit? Didnt Our Lord himself receive a scrambler along with the frankincense and myrrh on the first noel?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭Miike

Lads I called to my parents earlier and the estate sounds like Mondello Park. Kids under 10 belting around on scramblers. It's bananas :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,653 ✭✭✭AulWan

Yep, nearly got creamed just there by a lad of about 13 on a scrambler bigger then himself when driving out of my estate - he cut the corner turning into the estate without looking and cut right across me at speed, before tearing up the road at full speed.

I blame the parents.

(eta - If I get time later, I'll download it from my dash cam)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,505 ✭✭✭✭nullzero

Where's yizzer festive spirit? Didnt Our Lord himself receive a scrambler along with the frankincense and myrrh on the first noel?

Yup yup

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,520 ✭✭✭✭_Brian

If you live in an area where kids are being given scramblers for Christmas it’s a sign you need to move soon.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement