Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Private profiles - please note that profiles marked as private will soon be public. This will facilitate moderation so mods can view users' warning histories. All of your posts across the site will appear on your profile page (including PI, RI). Groups posts will remain private except to users who have access to the same Groups as you. Thread here
Some important site news, please read here. Thanks!

Gameweek 16 Match Day thread

  • 07-12-2019 7:42am
    #1
    Registered Users Posts: 15,227 ✭✭✭✭ manual_man


    Henderson(McGovern)
    TAA Robbo Lundstram
    Manè(C) Zaha Alli(vc) KDB
    Abraham Vardy Jimenez

    Soyuncu, Rico, Dendoncker

    Rotation looms. Guessing these things is a mugs game though. Best of luck all.


«13456719

Comments

  • Registered Users Posts: 9,056 ✭✭✭ Tipsy McSwagger


    This season my team always looks good on paper and then I get 50pts or less, humbug!!!


  • Registered Users Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭ Trimm Trabb


    Henderson

    Robertson TAA Soyuncu

    Mane (c) KDB Pulisic Mount

    Vardy Abraham Jiminez

    Just 2 more rolls of double Liverpool defence before the nightmare ends. Lundstram on the bench so hopefully no 20 pointer from him today.

    Banked transfer with potential bench boost next week in mind.


  • Registered Users Posts: 34,530 ✭✭✭✭ SlickRic


    -4

    Pope
    TAA Soyuncu Kelly
    Alli Salah Maddison KDB
    Abraham Ings Vardy

    Button Lundstram Guilbert Saka

    Had to improve options, hence the -4. Martial and PVA destroying my squad.

    Salah will be captain. This is his day of redemption.


  • Registered Users Posts: 19,654 ✭✭✭✭ Rikand


    Pope
    Soy lundy Kelly
    Maddison mane alli kdb
    Vardy(c) ings Jimi

    Good few pound in the bank to make moves when necessary


  • Registered Users Posts: 11,764 ✭✭✭✭ eh i dunno


    Start martial or Cantwell home to Sheffield?


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,797 ✭✭✭✭ PARlance


    eh i dunno wrote: »
    Start martial or Cantwell home to Sheffield?

    Just looked into last years fixtures between the two and Sheffield won 2-1 on both occasions. Kind put me off starting Cantwell*, I would take a gamble on there being goals in the Manchester derby and United are performing on the break vs the top teams.





    *should read captaining Pukki :)


  • Registered Users Posts: 11,764 ✭✭✭✭ eh i dunno


    PARlance wrote: »
    Just looked into last years fixtures between the two and Sheffield won 2-1 on both occasions. Kind put me off starting Cantwell*, I would take a gamble on there being goals in the Manchester derby and United are performing on the break vs the top teams.





    *should read captaining Pukki :)

    If I knew martial would start I'd definitely play him


  • Registered Users Posts: 2,591 ✭✭✭ macraignil


    Gazzaniga
    Chilwell, Robertson, Kelly
    Mane, De Bruyne, Alli, Pulisic
    Abraham, Ings, Vardy (c)

    Button, Cantwell, Lundstram, Guilbert

    Shocked by having 3.9mill in the bank since bringing in Alli for Sterling but very confused who to bring in with this weeks free transfer. Might go for Button to Guaita as Gazzaniga is not performing but if Salah plays well may need to bank and plan to bring him in in a couple of weeks.

    Good luck!


  • Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭ remoteboy


    Who to bench from these?

    Mane Maddison KDB Pulisic Alli
    Mousset Jiminez Vardy

    Currently leaning towards Mousset


  • Registered Users Posts: 31,209 ✭✭✭✭ CSF


    remoteboy wrote: »
    Who to bench from these?

    Mane Maddison KDB Pulisic Alli
    Mousset Jiminez Vardy

    Currently leaning towards Mousset

    Pulisic for me, although I would not enjoy having to make that choice.


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,724 ✭✭✭✭ gammygils


    Heaton
    Aurier, VVD, Soyuncu, Lundy,
    Mane, KDB, Alli ©, Zaha,
    Jimi, Vardy

    Pope, Mousset, McGinn, Rico


  • Registered Users Posts: 47,773 ✭✭✭✭ km79


    eh i dunno wrote: »
    Start martial or Cantwell home to Sheffield?

    Cantwell
    Martial won’t start


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭ matthewmurdock


    Adrian
    Lundstrum, Soyuncu, Tomori (Mings first sub if he isn't picked again)
    Mount, Mane, Maddison, De Bruyne, Alli
    Kane (c), Jesus


  • Registered Users Posts: 47,773 ✭✭✭✭ km79


    Ok I don’t often cry for help but here goes
    Bench one (obviously there are a few I am not considering benching but it’s important to see the whole lot )
    Alli (BUR) mane (bou) Madison (avl) pulisic (eve) zaha (wat)
    Vardy (avl) Abraham (eve) Jiminez (bha)

    I think some of them will get rotated anyway but will most likely all feature at some stage

    I’m flipping between pulisic and Madison
    Pulisic has contributed nothing since I signed him and I think he could be rested
    Madison is a steady Eddie
    Pulisic could be a huge score

    My head hurts


  • Registered Users Posts: 6,938 ✭✭✭ klopparama


    km79 wrote: »
    Ok I don’t often cry for help but here goes
    Bench one (obviously there are a few I am not considering benching but it’s important to see the whole lot )
    Alli (BUR) mane (bou) Madison (avl) pulisic (eve) zaha (wat)
    Vardy (avl) Abraham (eve) Jiminez (bha)

    I think some of them will get rotated anyway but will most likely all feature at some stage

    I’m flipping between pulisic and Madison
    Pulisic has contributed nothing since I signed him and I think he could be rested
    Madison is a steady Eddie
    Pulisic could be a huge score

    My head hurts

    This is what happens with a strong squad.

    So difficult.

    Abraham or Pulisic in that order.


  • Registered Users Posts: 47,773 ✭✭✭✭ km79


    klopparama wrote: »
    This is what happens with a strong squad.

    So difficult.

    Abraham or Pulisic in that order.

    This was always the pain in the hole week and I knew it would be
    I’m hoping to bench boost next week
    And then hoops Xmas rotation takes care of the rest :D

    Pulisic is currently first sub


  • Registered Users Posts: 7,660 ✭✭✭ ScummyMan


    Gazza
    Robbo Soyuncu Lundstram
    Mane KDB Zaha James
    Kane(c) Vardy Ings

    Have a gut feeling about Kane today, and in a week with no stand out captain its a nice time for a differential.


  • Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭ munster87


    Mad to bench boost with rotation possibilities at the moment? My main worry being Mane and maybe Mount but he got a rest last weekend.


  • Registered Users Posts: 6,938 ✭✭✭ klopparama


    km79 wrote: »
    This was always the pain in the hole week and I knew it would be
    I’m hoping to bench boost next week
    And then hoops Xmas rotation takes care of the rest :D

    Pulisic is currently first sub

    Twitter might help you with it being the early kick off.

    Not sure if there’s a good source there for team sheet.


  • Registered Users Posts: 31,209 ✭✭✭✭ CSF


    km79 wrote: »
    Ok I don’t often cry for help but here goes
    Bench one (obviously there are a few I am not considering benching but it’s important to see the whole lot )
    Alli (BUR) mane (bou) Madison (avl) pulisic (eve) zaha (wat)
    Vardy (avl) Abraham (eve) Jiminez (bha)

    I think some of them will get rotated anyway but will most likely all feature at some stage

    I’m flipping between pulisic and Madison
    Pulisic has contributed nothing since I signed him and I think he could be rested
    Madison is a steady Eddie
    Pulisic could be a huge score

    My head hurts

    Pulisic for certain


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭ Porthallian


    Start 3 of Lundstrom, Soyunco, Robertson, Kelly, Tomori?

    Have Kelly and Tomori benched at the moment.


  • Registered Users Posts: 47,773 ✭✭✭✭ km79


    km79 wrote: »
    Ok I don’t often cry for help but here goes
    Bench one (obviously there are a few I am not considering benching but it’s important to see the whole lot )
    Alli (BUR) mane (bou) Madison (avl) pulisic (eve) zaha (wat)
    Vardy (avl) Abraham (eve) Jiminez (bha)

    I think some of them will get rotated anyway but will most likely all feature at some stage

    I’m flipping between pulisic and Madison
    Pulisic has contributed nothing since I signed him and I think he could be rested
    Madison is a steady Eddie
    Pulisic could be a huge score

    My head hurts

    rate my team expected points
    maddison 4.81
    pulisic 4.61
    abraham 4.6
    jiminez 4.13

    zaha lagging behind on 3.85
    hhhhmmmmmmmmm

    also telling me to captain mane over vardy


  • Registered Users Posts: 6,938 ✭✭✭ klopparama


    km79 wrote: »
    rate my team expected points
    maddison 4.81
    pulisic 4.61
    abraham 4.6
    jiminez 4.13

    zaha lagging behind on 3.85
    hhhhmmmmmmmmm

    also telling me to captain mane over vardy

    Yeah. Palace away from home against a newly managered team.

    But Zaha can do anything.


  • Registered Users Posts: 47,773 ✭✭✭✭ km79


    Start 3 of Lundstrom, Soyunco, Robertson, Kelly, Tomori?

    Have Kelly and Tomori benched at the moment.
    start lund and robbo
    defo Tomori on the bench anyway. I have a feeling he will soon be there for Chelsea as well sadly.
    So then one of kelly or soyuncu
    Both will prob concede and both are dangerous from set pieces but Soyuncu has actually turned that threat into points so go with him


  • Registered Users Posts: 47,773 ✭✭✭✭ km79


    klopparama wrote: »
    Yeah. Palace away from home against a newly managered team.

    But Zaha can do anything.

    And the more space they leave the better for him
    I am going to leave pulisic first sub for now and watch twitter like a hawk in case Abraham is benched


  • Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭ Porthallian


    km79 wrote: »
    start lund and robbo
    defo Tomori on the bench anyway. I have a feeling he will soon be there for Chelsea as well sadly.
    So then one of kelly or soyuncu
    Both will prob concede and both are dangerous from set pieces but Soyuncu has actually turned that threat into points so go with him

    I think you're right, buy equally he's an easy transfer out at that price to someone like Dunk who I have my eye on.


  • Registered Users Posts: 47,773 ✭✭✭✭ km79


    Damn I just looked at Pulisic stats and he is much better away from home.....back in he goes


  • Registered Users Posts: 34,530 ✭✭✭✭ SlickRic


    km79 wrote: »
    Damn I just looked at Pulisic stats and he is much better away from home.....back in he goes

    Try and get early team news. I personally believe he's due a rest. Midweek is a big Champions League game.


  • Registered Users Posts: 47,773 ✭✭✭✭ km79


    according to fpl_rockstar who has been right with it before this season
    Tomori benched abraham mount pulisic start


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭ remoteboy


    km79 wrote: »
    Damn I just looked at Pulisic stats and he is much better away from home.....back in he goes

    Yeah. I’m giving him one last week. He was unlucky not to get points against Villa.


Advertisement