Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A winner a day........

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭maximo31

Theclockisticking (2.45 Muss.)
    Only the one NH meeting to chose from so limited in choice. This fella has some pretty decent form and is back hurdling after a stent chasing that didnt seem to go to plan even though he was backed each time. Think he has a bit more class than the rest and the jockey also claiming 5.
    Not a massively confident choice but €10 on at 11/10.

Similar to yesterday's result, the money came for the horse(went off 8/15) but finished a poor 4th.
    +21

Struggle with time and actually finding one for today!
    Came down on Mystic Dreamer in the end , 2.30 Fontwell @ 7/4.
    Form of her runs seem to be working out very well , especially her Cheltenham Bumper win.
    Had her 1st run of the season here in early Nov so hopefully fit and ready to go today.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,136 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

maximo31 wrote: »
    Struggle with time and actually finding one for today!
    Came down on Mystic Dreamer in the end , 2.30 Fontwell @ 7/4.
    Form of her runs seem to be working out very well , especially her Cheltenham Bumper win.
    Had her 1st run of the season here in early Nov so hopefully fit and ready to go today.

You seem to have this thread pretty much to yourself at this stage Max!

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Nevin Parsnipp

You seem to have this thread pretty much to yourself at this stage Max!

Appreciate the information Max...please keep going !

• Advertisement

Fluck it!! Done on the line. Travelled well through out and nabbed on the line.
    Went off 11/10 Fav. Thought she had it. :(
    +11...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 704 ✭✭✭BoldReason

Pretty sure that one was done at the minimum on the machine. Unlucky.

Shakem Up'arry 1.00 Leicester @ 6/4.
    Small write up later just keep it going.
    Backed this one early as don't think price will last.
    Form of 3rd place is decent with plenty of the horses placing after.
    Not much in the race , Flash De Clerval only one with much form against my choice. McManus horse could be a danger,left out the back on debut and given an easy time of it.....
    Owned by Harry Redknapp and ridden by Nico de Boinville for Ben Pauling i think this one should win.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Andrew00

Coup landed at wolves there with Mutabaahy. Non trier for quite a while but wins when money is down.

So many non jiggers I've noticed over last year or so

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Nevin Parsnipp

Andrew00 wrote: »
    Coup landed at wolves there with Mutabaahy. Non trier for quite a while but wins when money is down.

So many non jiggers I've noticed over last year or so

Substantial brass went on just before the "off"...?

• Advertisement

That's me done with this on here!! From my brief sample size i'm seeing how much time it can take up and when they are not winning it is deflating.
    Picking short priced horses means they almost all have to be winning or its 2 steps forward ,1 step back.:o

Advertisement