Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

99 Euro - Xbox One S 1TB Digital + Forza Horizon 3, Minecraft and Sea of Thieves

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭dan786

bromley52 wrote: »
    Which is the better one to get?

Depends on your needs.

Personally speaking one with drive is better, sell the game code for 35-40. Your only looking at 125-130 for it which is goo deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭tw0nk

Thanks a mill, great find, ordered

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,430 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Damnit. Picked one up yesterday for more 😭

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭E30i

Sold out now, well done to anyone who was up early and needed one

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,079 ✭✭✭Mervyn Skidmore

Fortnite or Forza 3? Which is better?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,796 ✭✭✭bromley52

E30i wrote: »
    Sold out now, well done to anyone who was up early and needed one

The word "need" and Bargain Alerts don't go together.

A quick question for the xbox experts, son's xbox one is malfunctioning, suspect its about to pop its clogs, If I get the digital only xbox one can he still play all his games on it? I know it doesn't have a disc drive. Thanks in advance for any help.

A quick question for the xbox experts, son's xbox one is malfunctioning, suspect its about to pop its clogs, If I get the digital only xbox one can he still play all his games on it? I know it doesn't have a disc drive. Thanks in advance for any help.

If the games were bought online and are linked to his Xbox account then yes. All he needs to do is log in with same account on the new one.

dan786 wrote: »
    If the games were bought online and are linked to his Xbox account then yes. All he needs to do is log in with same account on the new one.

Thanks for the quick reply. So do you think the games he has on disc won't be available to him then? Even though he has had to download the game he still has to keep the disc in to play I think.

• Advertisement

Thanks for the quick reply. So do you think the games he has on disc won't be available to him then? Even though he has had to download the game he still has to keep the disc in to play I think.

No the games that are on disc wont be there. The disc is required to download them and then it has to be in the console to be able to play it. As this doesnt have a drive it is not possible.

Only the games bought online from the Xbox store will be available. Any games from Gamepass will also be available as long he still has a subscription.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭loki7777

Can't get through payment at the end of shopping - still error and error.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,079 ✭✭✭Mervyn Skidmore

loki7777 wrote: »
    Can't get through payment at the end of shopping - still error and error.

Same here.

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭Easy Rider

Same here.

Ditto

• Registered Users Posts: 15 donegalnet

Easy Rider wrote: »
    Ditto

I got through eventually about 1 hr ago..had to open multiple incognito tabs, session kept corrupting but did get there eventually..

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭pcadhain

donegalnet wrote: »
    I got through eventually about 1 hr ago..had to open multiple incognito tabs, session kept corrupting but did get there eventually..
    Was it a case of just pressing buy over and over or did you go through multiple steps?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,310 ✭✭✭xtal191

Out of stock

xtal191 wrote: »
    Out of stock

This one is but i was going to buy the one with 2 controllers.

• Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭markad1

Got the €169 using paypal, took a few attempts.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 donegalnet

pcadhain wrote: »
    Was it a case of just pressing buy over and over or did you go through multiple steps?

I went through the main site, not the link above... Just tried again and it's not possible any longer.. Seems to be proper sold out now...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Sponsorgate

markad1 wrote: »
    Got the €169 using paypal, took a few attempts.

Its 159 euro on Irish site

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Sponsorgate

Im glad its sold out:)

I would have bought otherwise:)

All digital? Then it is 99€ in Germany

All bundles reduced. Germany.

All Xbox One S 1TB Bundles 169.99

Xbox One S 1TB Bundles - 2 Controllers, Purple Fornite Ed, Star Wars, Gears 5, Forza, Minecraft and More

https://www.microsoft.com/de-de/store/collections/xboxonesconsoles?icid=Cat-X1Consoles_CP2_X1S

• Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭markad1

its €219

• Registered Users Posts: 2,377 ✭✭✭recyclops

D version is same price with star wars on amazon.dejust ordered there

• Registered Users Posts: 5,559 ✭✭✭Zardoz

I bought the deal on Amazon Germany on Thursday for 112 euro ,thought that was a good deal.
    Should have waited for this ,it was an impulse buy ,will probably just gather dust.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,796 ✭✭✭bromley52

Zardoz wrote: »
    I bought the deal on Amazon Germany on Thursday for 112 euro ,thought that was a good deal.
    Should have waited for this ,it was an impulse buy ,will probably just gather dust.

You could have some fun with it over Xmas and if you find it's not your thing sell it on Adverts and get most of your money back.

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Cocobongo

Anyone seen similar prices around for one of those? Can’t find it cheaper than 150 even on a German amazon...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,430 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

I picked one up yesterday in Argos for €149. Smyths toys are doing it for the same price

Advertisement