Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Friday golf deals

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,548 ✭✭✭celtic_oz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭xgronkjabv6pcl

I was hoping for a price drop in the Cobra F9 given the new SZ has been released. Mcguirks were selling some of the TM M5 and M6 gear cheaper a couple of weeks ago, not much of a Black Friday sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,504 ✭✭✭blue note

I was hoping for a price drop in the Cobra F9 given the new SZ has been released. Mcguirks were selling some of the TM M5 and M6 gear cheaper a couple of weeks ago, not much of a Black Friday sale.

I think I'll pick up an F9 too when they come down. No idea if it's the right club for me, but I always thought King Cobra sounded cool since I was a junior. No interest in paying top dollar for a driver though.

Advertisement