Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

recommendations on best place for piano lessons, dublin

Options
  • 25-11-2019 4:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭

Hi all
    I'm moving back home to ireland very soon, and as I'll be taking a bit of time out, before looking for work, due to personal reasons, I'd love to take back up piano, just for something to focus on.
    I've done one grade already, was studying for grade 2, but then the teacher I was with, left my school, and I just never took it back up. Wondering please, where's the best place in dublin to do lessons, and also, do most places in ireland use RIAM syllabi, or can you find people easy enough that would do asociative board? I have nothing against the academy at all, and always found them great about providing extra aural tests, in place of sight reading, because I'm totally blind. Asociative board, were of course, fine with this also, someone once told me, that AB higher standard than RIAM, so I'd like to do that if possible, though I realise, on a basic level, grades are grades, would appreciate any advice on this also
    Many thanks in advance for any responses

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement