Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Over 1 Million in Detention Camps in China

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

Overheal wrote: »
    Just seems utterly bonkers

A lot of films are pre-censored before you even get the screen because of China. You won't be seeing any "Free Tibet" stuff in films anymore, like you use to see in the 90s.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,525 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

No surprise there.....

"given the time available specific human rights issues were not raised"

....lol what an excuse, lack of time...

Get your nose stuck in there, in China's butt cheeks, Simon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,078 ✭✭✭joseywhales

Get your nose stuck in there, in China's butt cheeks, Simon.

If I was in his position, I'd probably do the same. I would be a hypocrite but what can a government do?"Fix homelessness, make it easier for first time buyers, enhanced support through the pandemic, fix the health system, address the economic fallout of brexit, oh and by the way only make deals with third parties that share our values"... it's just not realistic.

Advertisement