Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enniskillen auctions

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36 the sword

Would be interested to know of anyone that has bought and rowing machines/treadmills etc from these guys.

Seem to get quite a lot of gym auctions come up, just not sure what prices of things go for roughly.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,039 ✭✭✭COH

Never went myself but know a few who have and the general consensus was that you can expect the big boys to hoover up all the good stuff.

I know a few who paid well over the odds for old model concept 2s etc and would have been better off spending the extra couple hundred quid on a brand new model with a warranty etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭kincaid

Its rubbish and now the deposit they ask is 500 stg to bid and the products are bid up by themselves and the good items are overpriced and got a reserve, I never went back when they took my deposit and never refunded it back to my card, I had to chase them for it, it's a load of bollocks

Advertisement