Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garda Recruitment Stage 4 (2019 Campaign)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭stiimpreza1984

Level 1 - 6 shuttles

Level 2 - 7 "

Level 3 - 7 "

Level 4 - 8 "

Level 5 - 8 "

Level 6 - 8 "

Level 7 - 9 "

Level 8 - 9 "

Level 9 - 10 "

Level 10 - 10 "

Hope the above helps. I downloaded an army app a 20m shuttle run and found the one at the college as above easier as less shuttles on the day than the app.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 User2589

Thanks a million I’m using audio of iTube with 9 beeps in each level so this should be easier

Absolutely yes, are you a 2018 or 2019 applicant?

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Goddard

May I ask, Did anyone here receive an offer without an interview from their local Sargent or Inspector?

From 2019 what about yourself

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,452 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

I met with the local superintendent, eastern region inspector and assistant commissioner

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Goddard

Did you meet them all

at one meeting ?

No two different ones

I am informed by the Garda authorities that it is anticipated that an intake of Garda Trainees will commence their training by quarter 2 of this year. This intake will be drawn from the panel of candidates from previous recruitment competitions.

Some good news if some people left on here from 2018 and 2019 competitions.

• Advertisement

Great news, completed fitness test the end of February just waiting for medical

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Gatesaab

Great news thanks for the update. Is there many on here with everything complete?

It says recruits will commence their training by Q2 which would mean by the end of March so would it be safe to assume they are running a few weeks behind on this timeline?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,452 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

Q2 is April-June

Yes so if they were to commence training by Q2 as stated that would mean they would have to commence training by April i.e end of March.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭AF96DUB

starting the end of Q2 I'd say, so within the next couple of months anyways. Have everything complete just waiting on vetting

Everything done bar medical which is on the 7th of April

Have a friend of mine that also applied in 2019, she's just waiting on a medical. Did you receive an email recently relating to your medical?

They called me first then I got an email about it

Received it yesterday

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28 LP404

How and why did you meet the assistant commissioner? That seems very intense! I only met with my local sergeant and super intendant!

I met with him to speed up my vetting process and since then my vetting was completed got an email the other day off HR regarding my medical they said vetting was returned just need to pass medical and my file will then be checked in it’s entirety by senior management which I believe is the checking stage

was that scheduled for you or did you just know him by chance? Happy days

It was scheduled so lucky enough, was your vetting cleared yet

That's class how you got someone that could move it along! No still waiting, last piece of vetting in Commissioners office apparently the last 7 months

I know how you feel but my file was so slow prior to that only did the fitness there in February

Hope all went well with the medical. Did anyone mention when you might get called?

Everything went well, no they never said anything yet

• Registered Users Posts: 14 EdvinasS

i just got an offer there to start on the 8th of May , did anyone else get an offer? I will make a whatsapp group if anyone wants to join.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 KeirenDel

Yes just got the offer too. Great news!

Advertisement