Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

80s Christmas Decorations

• 16-11-2019 9:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭ Mrs Gilhooley

Lots of tinsel, garlands, shiny foil star yokes hanging from the ceiling, gammy and tacky.

Where can I buy?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭ Lord Spence

Lots of tinsel, garlands, shiny foil star yokes hanging from the ceiling, gammy and tacky.

Where can I buy?

Quinnsworth :-)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,352 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Loughc

Where can I buy?

Dealz and Eurogiant generally stock the foil decorations. :)

One of our fellow elves spotted them before. We love those types of decorations too. You’re amongst friends here :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭ Bigmac1euro

Multicoloured trees for the win!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,022 ✭✭✭✭ Mam of 4

Where can I buy?

I recently moved into the old family home , guess what was in a box of Christmas Decorations ? :D

I love tinsel anyway , and mismatched colours on the Tree , but the ceiling decorations will be going up too , nostalgia :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,764 ✭✭✭ TRS30

Where can I buy?

Not sure about buying however lots in my folks attic! Haha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,524 ✭✭✭ Richard tea

Homestore and more have some.

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭ tickingclock

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    I recently moved into the old family home , guess what was in a box of Christmas Decorations ? :D

I love tinsel anyway , and mismatched colours on the Tree , but the ceiling decorations will be going up too , nostalgia :)

That's lovely. They'll bring back so many memories.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,352 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Loughc

I was in Dealz today and they have ALOT of the old foil decorations. They still look great today.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,271 ✭✭✭✭ freshpopcorn

I remembered there was somebody looking for these and kept an eye out. Best I've seen so far is The Range!

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭ Feets

Where can I buy?

Did you have any luck? Im starting my 2021 haul now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,712 ✭✭✭ DvB

Feets wrote: »
    Did you have any luck? Im starting my 2021 haul now.

The range had loads of retro decorations, but there was a small window between restrictions where they were cleaned out in super fast time.
    "I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

Advertisement