Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

80s Christmas Decorations

• 16-11-2019 10:27am

Lots of tinsel, garlands, shiny foil star yokes hanging from the ceiling, gammy and tacky.

Where can I buy?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

Lots of tinsel, garlands, shiny foil star yokes hanging from the ceiling, gammy and tacky.

Where can I buy?

Quinnsworth :-)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,712 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Where can I buy?

Dealz and Eurogiant generally stock the foil decorations. :)

One of our fellow elves spotted them before. We love those types of decorations too. You’re amongst friends here :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Bigmac1euro

Multicoloured trees for the win!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,817 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Where can I buy?

I recently moved into the old family home , guess what was in a box of Christmas Decorations ? :D

I love tinsel anyway , and mismatched colours on the Tree , but the ceiling decorations will be going up too , nostalgia :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,865 ✭✭✭TRS30

Where can I buy?

Not sure about buying however lots in my folks attic! Haha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭Richard tea

Homestore and more have some.

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭tickingclock

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    I recently moved into the old family home , guess what was in a box of Christmas Decorations ? :D

I love tinsel anyway , and mismatched colours on the Tree , but the ceiling decorations will be going up too , nostalgia :)

That's lovely. They'll bring back so many memories.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,712 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

I was in Dealz today and they have ALOT of the old foil decorations. They still look great today.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,144 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I remembered there was somebody looking for these and kept an eye out. Best I've seen so far is The Range!

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭Feets

Where can I buy?

Did you have any luck? Im starting my 2021 haul now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,104 ✭✭✭✭DvB

Feets wrote: »
    Did you have any luck? Im starting my 2021 haul now.

The range had loads of retro decorations, but there was a small window between restrictions where they were cleaned out in super fast time.
    "I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

Advertisement