Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Friday 2019

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭maxamillius

Needed 3 x GU10 white ambiance so picked them up, didn’t think the deals were great this year

• Registered Users Posts: 708 ✭✭✭A320

Needed 3 x GU10 white ambiance so picked them up, didn’t think the deals were great this year

Didn't think so either,lots of people said prices on Amazon actually went up

• Registered Users Posts: 4,925 ✭✭✭paulbok

Yeah, unless you got a bundle deal that suited you, not much else was good value, on Amazon especially.

Got a Harmony Remote for a decent price and a few bits with 10-20% off but not much else.
    Happy with the Roborock vacuum at €285 though.

Was tempted to get a new TV but will probably leave that until the Xmas sales.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

paulbok wrote: »
    Yeah, unless you got a bundle deal that suited you, not much else was good value, on Amazon especially.

Got a Harmony Remote for a decent price and a few bits with 10-20% off but not much else.
    Happy with the Roborock vacuum at €285 though.

Was tempted to get a new TV but will probably leave that until the Xmas sales.

I got a 4k lg smart TV 70inch last year for 1000. This year you could probably get it for about 700. Telly prices have gone down tremendously. Was very tempted to get a new one for the bedroom

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Any thoughts on Cyber Monday?
    Looking for a few B22 Hue bulbs and maybe a doorbell. The ring with free show looks like a decent deal...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭FastFullBack

I missed out of the Hue switches when they were reduced to £9 on amazon. Looking to get 2 now.

This seems like a good deal given that the switches themselves are generally €19: Littlewoods

Effectively this will give me 2 additional white bulbs for about €7 on top of the cost of the switches

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭Darando

Any luck with finding Ubiquiti Unifi items on sale? looking for a Unifi AC LR myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭THE ALM

Darando wrote: »
    Any luck with finding Ubiquiti Unifi items on sale? looking for a Unifi AC LR myself.

I'd say it is one of the few products that you will not find much of a reduction on, I'd say they are strict on there suppliers and pricing.

This is as good as it gets I would imagine.

Advertisement