Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game Week 10 Match Day Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,542 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

How did Gunn not end up in the minus after conceding 9?

Save points shur

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Warning: City play Southampton on Wednesday

*Hold the Triple Captains

Complete minefield we are walking into now

• Registered Users Posts: 4,509 ✭✭✭passremarkable

Does vardy get an assist for winning free kick and pen ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,667 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Only realised there was a match when I got a text from main rivals saying "guess who I transferred in". It was Vardy, of course. 9-0 tho. Fck me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,268 ✭✭✭Ninthlife

28 points from 2. Last week I got 36 from 11

Chilwell will be on my watch list too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Just used that live rank for the first time.

Surprised as a Vardy owner it only has me going up 1.5k places.

Was hoping for a more significant rise.

That doesn't sound right, ffix have me going from 1.6m to just outside 1.1m with only him tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,830 ✭✭✭shineon23

I may have extenuated Cedric's abilities in the past but Christ, Yan Valery is the worst RB i have ever seen!!

He makes Vestergaard look a world beater!

• Registered Users Posts: 39,542 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Chesty08 wrote: »
    Warning: City play Southampton on Wednesday

*Hold the Triple Captains

Complete minefield we are walking into now

On tuesday, in the league cup

Although they do play them again on Saturday week in the PL

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

Anyone captain Vardy? VC for me. KDB captain for the double hattrick

• Registered Users Posts: 2,470 ✭✭✭skinny90

thunderdog wrote: »
    Anyone captain Vardy? VC for me. KDB captain for the double hattrick

I’m the same either way I’m happy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Feel bad for anyone without Chillwell, tielemans and Vardy.

Clearly the obvious trio to have.

That doesn't sound right, ffix have me going from 1.6m to just outside 1.1m with only him tonight.

Actually it’s worse than that.

Moved from 14.8k to 13.9k

• Registered Users Posts: 48,190 ✭✭✭✭km79

Madison did quite well in the bonus .......

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

Vardy is owned by 33% of Top 10k

• Registered Users Posts: 37,982 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Usually 42 in the bonus point system guarantees that player will get the 3 bps but not in tonight's game, it doesn't even get 1 bps.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭claw

0 from 0 solid start :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Totally forgot about tonights game so forgot to change my team. Considering my awful start to this season it goes without saying having the armband stuck on Vardy from last week is probably the biggest struck of luck Ive ever had in the 10+ years playing fpl:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,438 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

Fowler87 wrote: »
    Totally forgot about tonights game so forgot to change my team. Considering my awful start to this season it goes without saying having the armband stuck on Vardy from last week is probably the biggest struck of luck Ive ever had in the 10+ years playing fpl:pac:

This game is 90% luck anyway! Fair play for it working out on your side for once.

Ugh... just the Evans CS for me, drop from 100k to 279k. Far from the guy who had Vardy(TC), maddison and chilwell!!

How do you even?? And he’s 2nd overall in the world... unbelievable.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

The guy leading one of my leagues has a zombie team with Perez in it,he got 21 points.

Another lad got 54 from 3 players,he captained Vardy.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,438 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

The guy leading one of my leagues has a zombie team with Perez in it,he got 21 points.

Another lad got 54 from 3 players,he captained Vardy.

Yep... similar stuff in my money leagues. Went from top in both of them to 30 odd points behind. Alls not lost though, loads of us have 10 or 11 plus captain to play. Can’t see that gap opening further, fully expect to claw points back.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Ah right, i didn't know your rank was that good. He must have a much higher ownership in the top 20k.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,190 ✭✭✭✭km79

11 of the 18 teams below me on work league had vardy and one had him captained
    Thank god Madison got that goal !!!!!
    Rise of 21k though to 321k

• Registered Users Posts: 9,710 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

60 from 2

Vardy (c) and Perez

Sadly, not me. A ML rival who was already 40+ points clear.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

This game is 90% luck anyway! Fair play for it working out on your side for once.

Ugh... just the Evans CS for me, drop from 100k to 279k. Far from the guy who had Vardy(TC), maddison and chilwell!!

How do you even?? And he’s 2nd overall in the world... unbelievable.

That’s still a stupid play, his previous ranks show that, usually over 1m, he won’t be there for long

• Registered Users Posts: 7,120 ✭✭✭COH

O played buy down 250k places overnight... a Pep rotation masterclass and this week could be a total bust!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

I did a set and forget team at the start of the year that is only 50k places behind my main team.

Sometimes I wonder is all the effort worth it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,581 ✭✭✭NoviGlitzko

6 points so far. Forgot about the deadline to make a transfer. Had Soyuncu on the bench. Hope Auba does the business to cancel out some of Vardy's haul.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Green&Red wrote: »
    That’s still a stupid play, his previous ranks show that, usually over 1m, he won’t be there for long

I don't think it's fair to say that though - he's having a great season. He might have just went with his gut - just like someone went with Pukki TC here recently. His team is set up pretty well.

In this game if you have a bad start, it can be very hard to motivate yourself and even move up the rankings, so maybe in the past he just gave up?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Ace2007 wrote: »
    I don't think it's fair to say that though - he's having a great season. He might have just went with his gut - just like someone went with Pukki TC here recently. His team is set up pretty well.

In this game if you have a bad start, it can be very hard to motivate yourself and even move up the rankings, so maybe in the past he just gave up?

TCing away from home though, you wouldn’t TC Aguero away from home! If Southampton don’t get a player sent off then they don’t win 9-0. I know you need luck but that’s just outrageous
    I would give him credit for the Leicester triple up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Green&Red wrote: »
    TCing away from home though, you wouldn’t TC Aguero away from home! If Southampton don’t get a player sent off then they don’t win 9-0. I know you need luck but that’s just outrageous
    I would give him credit for the Leicester triple up

Even if he only captained Vardy, he would still be 2nd in the world. I don't think captaining Vardy would have be seeing as outrageous.

Advertisement