Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    Can't really defend that. It would have to be between me voting her to be poisoned and then believing her on being seer. It's not true, but I can't see any way of defending it.

Actually, I can defend myself from being a convert - I voted away from Angus last night because I thought he was good. I laid my reasons out on thread.

That only works as a defence if Doris flips red though.

I think I need to take a break for a bit. I'm flip flopping between converts and 2 teams and 2 rooms with an interpreter - I'm finding reasons not to trust anyone.

Also, if anyone has a "niggle"etc about me, can they do an ISO or vote check or back it up with something. I can't defend baseless non-allegations.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    Wouldn't have to be between those times could have been before then too. For all we know a convert (not neccearily you) could have been converted at anytime earlier in the game.

I'm hoping it's not a convert though and it's one of the 2 im thinking about voting. No rush though as we have the weekend. Would be good to see what Clodagh has to say first

Tbh it would be extremely bad form if we weren’t told of a conversion with so many players involved

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Frank and Angus getting some slack cause I'm unsure if 4 or more wolves lump on Regan.

Brendan, Henry and Doris look bad from the spread though. A lot of people do, though.

Lol - you mean Doris and I look bad from the spread by voting for the same person you did. If this makes us wolfy, it makes you wolfy too Eva.[/QUOTE]

You do realize that he reason I’d eliminate myself from that spread is because I know I’m good, yeah? It absolutely would put me on that list, you’re right, but I know I’m good, so will obviously advocate for others.

Wouldn't have to be between those times could have been before then too. For all we know a convert (not neccearily you) could have been converted at anytime earlier in the game.

I'm hoping it's not a convert though and it's one of the 2 im thinking about voting. No rush though as we have the weekend. Would be good to see what Clodagh has to say first

So I bussed Emily?

Because it was my and Patricks votes that caused her to be poisoned and die. So if I was converted before then, I essentially gave you a wolf.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    Not necessarily, but I am expecting a lot from Clodagh and maybe another hopefully villager too

Any reason why you need to be so cryptic? The wolves have acted for the day. If you have info to clear yourself from lynch you should probably say.

• Advertisement

Eva WW wrote: »
    Lol - you mean Doris and I look bad from the spread by voting for the same person you did. If this makes us wolfy, it makes you wolfy too Eva.

You do realize that he reason I’d eliminate myself from that spread is because I know I’m good, yeah? It absolutely would put me on that list, you’re right, but I know I’m good, so will obviously advocate for others.[/QUOTE]

Yep, but it has highlighted your voting to me. I'll look at that later when I'm back. You made that allegation and then ignored that I voted for Vernon 3 nights in a row.

I've had you on my village list because I agreed with a lot of what you said, but Emily flipping red has shown me that I can't trust what anyone says. I need to look at voting or actions. I'm coming around to the sense of waganomics more...

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Bussing is a wolf deliberately being seen to get another wolf caught and killed to get village cred

I dont recall anything too obvious ?

I wish I had proper notes done up . Just looking at vote 2 , was it Doris who rigged it (stole power from Wendy):

Scenario: Wolves have nothing to do with rigging vote

By the time the last known wolf voted on Tegan (Vernon), she looked fairly cert for the munch with 6 votes. 2 wolves piled on her fairly close together to move her from 4 votes to 6 in a short period of time with an hour still left to lynch. Do you sacrifice a wolf with only 4 votes and still a decent shout to maybe survive ? If so, surely a bunch of wolves jump on the Regan wagon so they can all get some village cred?

The only curious thing that comes to mind is how willing/relaxed Tegan was to be lynched that night. Cool as a cucumber. If a wolf, maybe a wolf accepting they are the token sacrifice to "clear" a bunch of other wolves ?

If we knew the alliegance of the person who rigged the vote it might tell us more about that vote . . That in its own isnt enough to lynch somebody but I would suggest we work out what this alliegance would tell us about this vote. Like would it clear Tegan completely ? If there is nothing to be garnered from it then we cant lynch somebody just to know.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Any reason why you need to be so cryptic? The wolves have acted for the day. If you have info to clear yourself from lynch you should probably say.

On this one it’s important to wait on Clodagh. I’m the thief, I know the abilities of some players on the thread but not the alignment. I think Clodaghs input might help put some shape on that

I've had you on my village list because I agreed with a lot of what you said, but Emily flipping red has shown me that I can't trust what anyone says. I need to look at voting or actions. I'm coming around to the sense of waganomics more...

Feel free, Henry. I’m happy with my voting record. I’ve been begging people to examine voting actions for days now.

On this one it’s important to wait on Clodagh. I’m the thief, I know the abilities of some players on the thread but not the alignment. I think Clodaghs input might help put some shape on that

So you stole Clodagh's power at some point? Hopefully her knowing that will make her more forthcoming with info when she is around.

• Advertisement

If your a poisoned goodie and you know your screwed, there’s literally zero reasons not to place your cards on the table right now.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Are we in position to not wait?

Let Clodagh come on and get involved at least.

I see no harm in that.

Doris, do you mean Clodagh's input will put shape on her alignment? She's dead, i'm not sure that matters - we'll know her alignment at lynch and can't do anything about it now.

Would your input first do more to clear you? Because I'm far more interested in your alignment. I think you could be really useful if you're good.

You must think we have a lot of wolves Brendan.

With Clodagh off the board (poisoning). I'd give an honorable mention to Henry as someone I could imagine being considered a good convert (his general play had not many questioning him until he started suggesting Emily could be seer plus his role is still hidden so he could have a surprise power) by wolves but have my weighted (heavily towards 1/2 but they are pretty much equal) FFA as this

#FFA3

1.Doris
    2.Phil
    3.Frank

Reasons given in that big reead list where apart from Clodagh thats my most wolfy trio

I see your point about me thinking theres lots of baddies. Sarcasm i know.

But I can see a case for many to be wolves.

I will outline my reasons later and sure enough i will have a most wolfy to least wolfy stance on each.

Im ruling nothing out.

Note as well while I trust Tegs Eva, Conor and Frank , mainly cause i gotta trust some people, i can ser see scenarios where they are wolves too.

No one is clear and a good wolf usually is the ones you least suspect.

On the convert discussion with no mentions of converts Im 99 percent sure there is no convert.

So Im wont be following that line of thoughts.

Feel free ti speculate though

Doris can you provide thoughts on Clodagh? Or speculate as to what thoughts she may share later?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

So you don't know if someone got randed into your room? Could you not ask the mods? or did they fart gif you?

I just didn't bother to check my backroom when I made that post

It turns out I was unable to counsel a target last night. Whether that was via roleblock or just because I didnt submit, I dont know. But it seems that nobody missed out on my silence

Doris can you divulge if youve stolen a power?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    I dont recall anything too obvious ?

The only curious thing that comes to mind is how willing/relaxed Tegan was to be lynched that night. Cool as a cucumber. If a wolf, maybe a wolf accepting they are the token sacrifice to "clear" a bunch of other wolves ?

If we knew the alliegance of the person who rigged the vote it might tell us more about that vote . . That in its own isnt enough to lynch somebody but I would suggest we work out what this alliegance would tell us about this vote. Like would it clear Tegan completely ? If there is nothing to be garnered from it then we cant lynch somebody just to know.

On mobile now so apologies if typing not good. Re relaxed attitude two things were at play in my mind one I was supposed to be towelie and high and the other I thought I was a goner. It didn't cross my mind till Henry mentioned that by moving my vote it would save me and then I was like oh ok think about that for a minute. I did think not to move it but then i thought well if i move I'll find out what power i have on day 3

Henry why did you suggest that? You could have just left it

Doris did you steal last night and are basing suggestions on that

Tegan WW wrote: »
    On mobile now so apologies if typing not good. Re relaxed attitude two things were at play in my mind one I was supposed to be towelie and high and the other I thought I was a goner. It didn't cross my mind till Henry mentioned that by moving my vote it would save me and then I was like oh ok think about that for a minute. I did think not to move it but then i thought well if i move I'll find out what power i have on day 3

Henry why did you suggest that? You could have just left it

because the only reason not to self-pres was if you were joker (this was based on votes before people moved at the end)

If you didn't want to self-pres I'd have made a clamour on-thread about you being potential joker

• Advertisement

I knew you had a reason just couldnt remember what it was

Frank WW wrote: »
    I just didn't bother to check my backroom when I made that post

It turns out I was unable to counsel a target last night. Whether that was via roleblock or just because I didnt submit, I dont know. But it seems that nobody missed out on my silence

You’ve already established though that when you don’t choose, someone gets randed in.

So what you’re describing is that you were blocked somehow. Differently than when Doris stole your power?

Frank who did you want to counsel

Just wondering if its the person I blocked yesterday

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Am I right in thinking this will all quieten down now until Tuesday?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Necro wrote: »
    Morning Moderator Announcements:

south-park-s17e09c01-previously-on-south-park-16x9.jpg?quality=0.8

The war on South Park was still ongoing and after many days of death and despair there was but still a glimmer of hope for what remained of the town.

One hero stood out among many, who had bravely fought the beasts effortlessly and fought for justice for his fallen friends. He had single handedly slain many of the feral creatures and had just prepared another dish he was sure would take out another.

Lying in front of the fire on a wolf skin rug he squeezed one of his big tasty balls and sang “ohh yeahhh”

The wolves stood in the darkness peering in, waiting for their moment to strike. When everyone had fallen asleep they crashed through and tore their defenceless victim inside out as he screamed “ohh noooo”

giphy.gif

The body was found outside a cave below the mountain and what remained was so repulsive that nobody dared retrieve the body. Not even to honour their fallen hero.

Orla WW is dead.

Orla WW was

SOUTH_PARK_CHOCOLATE%2BSALTY%2BBALLS-235472.jpg

Chef - Poisoner

And Also....
    Good

Clodagh WW has been poisoned.

It may be fake, It may be real.

She has until lynch to be cured, or....

giphy.gif

Well thanks a bunch, have to assume it's the real poison and have half a mind NOT to give the info but here it is

I am PC Principal, I am an alignment Seer and lucky for you if you believe me last night's peek came back PC Bad but you're not going to like it.

Anyways villagers on my "lock clear list"

Night 1 Steve PC Good
    Night 2 Wendy PC Good
    Night 3 Abigail PC Good
    Night 4 Lucy PC Good
    Night 5 Liam PC Good

And on my Lock wolf list
    Night 6 Patrick

You sort it out your selves how to deal with an exploding wolf! That might take up to 3 villagers out as well.

Just in case

I wish for a gun and bullet to use today

Not sure tbh.
    When does the poison kick in?

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Well thanks a bunch, have to assume it's the real poison and have half a mind NOT to give the info but here it is

I am PC Principal, I am an alignment Seer and lucky for you if you believe me last night's peek came back PC Bad but you're not going to like it.

Anyways villagers on my "lock clear list"

Night 1 Steve PC Good
    Night 2 Wendy PC Good
    Night 3 Abigail PC Good
    Night 4 Lucy PC Good
    Night 5 Liam PC Good

And on my Lock wolf list
    Night 6 Patrick

You sort it out your selves how to deal with an exploding wolf! That might take up to 3 villagers out as well.

Just in case

I wish for a gun and bullet to use today

Any way you can back your claim up? any breacrumbing of your role etc? This is my biggest fear apart from the fact that if your on the level its also good cos a wolf is caught

I am not ruling beliving that out though, especially as your on the chopping block and unless your a wolf on the way out (which is very possible) I don't see a reason to lie

• Advertisement

Lucy WW wrote: »
    Am I right in thinking this will all quieten down now until Tuesday?

Not following Clodagh's reveal.

Sigh. Right. So evil Patrick voted to Poison Emily? But to get rid of him we need to potentially kill 4 players.

And this on the basis of someone I've no idea is telling the truth.

Hilarious.

This game is f*cked up.

Advertisement