Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    No Lynch - 19:10 Phil, 19:14 Conor, 19:14 Oisin, 19:27 Ewan, 19:33 Regan, 19:42 Barbara, 20:54 Liam, 20:59 Lucy

Babs the only one dead, I think. It's a group of people flying massively under the radar.

Ah ok, there was one group that seemed to be shrinking quickly, I'll go back have a look now

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Are you saying Eva’s votes are wrong? So Vernon didn’t have 9 votes and Lucy 7?

You think Senan thought he was voting for an already condemned wolf?

YES!!!!!

I said this earlier - did a whole post on it but apparently you were too busy giving out that I wasn't reading your posts to read mine.

Anyone got the night one no lynch votes! Someone posted it already but can't find it

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Patrick WW wrote: »
    Anyone got the night one no lynch votes! Someone posted it already but can't find it

tenor.gif

I've posted it twice, and been quoted for it once in the last dozen posts :p

No Lynch - 19:10 Phil, 19:14 Conor, 19:14 Oisin, 19:27 Ewan, 19:33 Regan, 19:42 Barbara, 20:54 Liam, 20:59 Lucy

No lynch - Barbara / Regan / Ewan / Oisin / Conor / Phil / Liam / Lucy

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Hi guys day turned into a disaster. Sorry I haven't been around. I'll be around more tomorrow I promise. Any questions fire ahead but I have only been able to skim today so my answers may not carry much substance. I'll be here for a while now though.

Woohoo on Vern though :D

Not sure if it's been posted lads. Any sign of the no lynch voters.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

This is very odd. If Lucy is good as the peak suggested we get information on a lynch that nearly, but didn’t kill a villager. It’s like you want to make the no lynch voters imperative to whatever narrative you want to explore. Had we voted to lynch Lucy we would be none the wiser, a dead villager (assuming the peak is legit). What exactly would you deduce from that if a few more of the non lynch voters had voted for her?
    Angus WW wrote: »
    Hi Conor I'd like to talk further about your theory earlier that I think you left unfinished. It, or perhaps it was more your approach to it seemed odd, even if you thought/think your protecting something. Have thought any further? Can you elaborate? Does Desmond's death change your theory?
    Can you link it please? Just so I can learn to spot subtle hints.

I made a balls today and should of taken a time out. Sorry Tegan if you are good and I upset you. Went a bit mad,...

Conor as per your request, emphasis added.

Henry WW wrote: »
    I'm not saying Lucy is good, but you and Conor are basing this off faulty info

Your talking a vote at 20:58 and 20:59, literally a minute, that vote could have been what saved Lucy, no way for Senan to know this vote was gonna pop up. This could give some credence to two wolf teams or possibly Lucy being a powerful wolf

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Oisin WW wrote: »
    Not sure if it's been posted lads. Any sign of the no lynch voters.

Hi there buddy..

Nice you ask this 5 seconds after a conversation starts about that very thing

• Advertisement

Nice you ask this 5 seconds after a conversation starts about that very thing

That's the joke.

Sorry do you have all the votes, I'm being a pain I know, I've something in my head and I need to try work through it

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

YES!!!!!

I said this earlier - did a whole post on it but apparently you were too busy giving out that I wasn't reading your posts to read mine.

Ah yeh, looking back it was cause I was focusing on Tegan. Her and senans votes tipped the balance away from Lucy. I was looking at it from a team mate POV.

This actually looks a bit better for Tegan. Still Doesn’t explain why she was worried she wouid be lynched or explain why she was saved in night 2 from a rigged vote but it’s definitely one less suspicious thing in her column.

Eva WW wrote: »
    tenor.gif

I've posted it twice, and been quoted for it once in the last dozen posts :p

Yeah sorry I meant all the votes from the lynch, my phrasing was ****e! Apologies

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Last night Senan voted to kill Vernon. Why?

He was the last vote and if he voted for Lucy she’d of been lynched...

Interesting

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

We can use orla now to smoke out the low posters now

As Henry pointed out, I think Night 3 is the wrong order and I quoted the wrong one earlier, but I'm off to bed so not going digging up the more up to date night three order.

Lynch 1 NO LYNCH WINS

Lucy - 14:46 Orla, 18:30 Winifred, 18:56 Wendy, 20:40 Vernon, 20:54 Henry
    Regan - Saturday 20:14 Clodagh, 19:15 Doris, 19:46 Eva
    Steve - 20:08 Emily, 20:22 Gertrude, 20:39 Patrick
    Liam - 16:34 Isla
    Eva - 19:50 Senan
    Wendy - 19:58 Desmond
    Phil - 20:43 Brendan
    Ewan - Steve

Did not vote:
    Abigail, Angus, Derry, Fiona, Frank, Gabriel, Holly, Mary

===========

Lynch 2 GABRIEL LYNCHED

Regan - 16:59 Frank, 17:23 Orla, 17:37 Clodagh, 19:09 Derry, 19:58 Vernon, 19:59 Angus, 20:31 Barbara, 20:59 Senan
    Senan - 10:08 Gabriel, 15:46 Holly, 20:07 Brendan, 20:14 Wendy
    Vernon - 18:31 Henry, 18:49 Doris, 20:21 Eva
    Liam
    - 13:12 Ewan, 18:34 Phil
    Gabriel - 17:05 Oisin, 17:08 Fiona
    Frank - 18:08 Conor, 20:23 Patrick
    Eva - 16:09 Isla
    Ewan - 17:59 Winifred
    Angus - 18:39 Emily
    Doris - 19:36 Abigail
    No lynch - 20:05 Liam
    Derry - 20:06 Regan
    Fiona - 20:24 Lucy

Did not vote: Mary

==========

Night Three

Vernon - Senan, Tegan, Patrick, Henry, Lucy, Winifred, Eva, Oisin, Isla (9)
    Lucy - Frank, Orla, Vernon, Ewan, Mary, Wendy, Barbara (7)
    Senan - Conor, Angus, Brendan, Liam, Emily (5)
    Tegan - Phil, Clodagh, Fiona (3)
    Doris - Abigail (1)
    Henry - Doris (1)

Lucy WW wrote: »
    Interesting

Henry’s table suggest Eva’s figures were wrong. Keep reading

Your talking a vote at 20:58 and 20:59, literally a minute, that vote could have been what saved Lucy, no way for Senan to know this vote was gonna pop up. This could give some credence to two wolf teams or possibly Lucy being a powerful wolf

Who was Frank on before that?

Because I don't think it was Lucy, but I don't see why I'm the only idiot looking up the voting thread.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

We still dont know exactly how many bad dude and dudettes are left though do we? This is all just a guess?

• Advertisement

Angus WW wrote: »
    Conor as per your request, emphasis added.

Ok, so you were fishing to see if I had a comparable power.. But that makes you good? Seriously , my heads melted and I’m no good at this stage. Been in a car park for an hour outside Tesco’s trying to just keep up.

Day 1 below for Phil. Use at your peril - I'm not infallible and there could be mistakes.

Eva - Senan
    Ewan - Steve
    Liam - Isla
    Wendy - Desmond
    Phil - Brendan
    Steve - Emily / Gertrude / Patrick
    Regan - Eva / Doris / Clodagh
    Lucy - Wendy / Winifred / Orla / Vernon / Henry

Vernon switched off from no lynch

Didn't vote:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Because I don't think it was Lucy, but I don't see why I'm the only idiot looking up the voting thread.

this was 2021

Yesterday, 20:21 #2281
    Tegan WW
    Werewolf?

Adverts | Friends
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Henry WW View Post
    Just gonna throw this out there before I find a charger and disappear for a bit:

Ewan Frank
    Lucy Wendy Mary Ewan Vernon Orla
    Vernon Isla Oisin Eva Winifred Lucy Henry
    Tegan Fiona Phil Barbara Clodagh Orla Patrick
    Senan Emily Liam Brendan Angus Tegan
    Brendan Senan
    Henry Doris

I think it was his first vote, I went through it and couldn't see a vote before that! Are you all alright Henry, I looked in the thread too, you just had the detail already :D I'd give you a hug but don't wanna make Stan jealous

Ewan, darling, what's your wonky peek saying tonight?

I think it was his first vote, I went through it and couldn't see a vote before that! Are you all alright Henry, I looked in the thread too, you just had the detail already :D I'd give you a hug but don't wanna make Stan jealous

He was on Ewan.

I'm not alright. Why does everyone expect me to have all the answers. :(

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

He was on Ewan.

i posted it above for ya

So Tegan is basically cleared now.

He was on Ewan.

Henry, take a break man, it's only a game, I only asked cause I seen it posted up, I didn't ask you specifically! Relax, you'll give yourself a heart attack

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

So should we do a vote for orlas posion

Advertisement