Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

US Army signs contract to study UFO material and make better weapons

Options
  • 18-10-2019 11:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭

The U.S. Army has signed a contract to study and exploit materials from unidentified flying objects. It intends to use what it learns in order to develop new weapons platforms.

No, I'm not joking.

The facts are provided in a newly agreed cooperative research and development contract between the U.S. Army's Combat Capabilities Development Command (specifically, the Ground Vehicle Systems Center) and the UFO technology exploitation group To The Stars Academy. Established by Blink-182 founder Tom DeLonge, To The Stars Academy involves former U.S. government, military, and advanced aerospace engineers in the research and capability exploitation of unidentified aerial phenomena, or UFOs.

The U.S. Army's stamped and signed 26-page contract is quite stunning.

It says that To The Stars Academy has shown the Army that it "is a company with materiel and technology innovations that offer capability advancements for Army ground vehicles. These technology innovations have been acquired, designed, or produced by [To The Stars Academy], leveraging advancements in metamaterials and quantum physics to push performance gains."

"The government is interested," the contract explains, "in a variety of the collaborator's technologies, such as, but not limited to inertial mass reduction, mechanical/structural metamaterials, electromagnetic metamaterial wave guides, quantum physics, quantum communications, and beamed energy propulsion." The contract also entails the research of metamaterial exploitation for the purposes of "active camouflage and directed photo projection." On that last point, an Army spokesman tells me that To The Stars Academy has conveyed it has means of supporting "camouflage concealment deception and obscuration" interests.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/us-army-signs-contract-to-study-ufo-material-and-make-better-weapons

Not shocked. There too many intelligence people and government officials in Tom group for this to be nothing. I suspect they bring out UFO materials to hand off to more scientists in the mainstream. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

The U.S. Army and a prominent UFO research group are teaming up to investigate mysterious technology, but won’t come out and say where the tech comes from.

To The Stars Academy of Arts and Science, the organization led by former Blink-182 member Tom DeLonge, will work with the Army to “characterize” technology under the organization’s control, and then use the tech to improve military vehicles. We have a lot of questions about this bizarre partnership, starting with the most important: Where did the technology come from?

https://www.popularmechanics.com/military/research/a29504031/army-ufo-mysterious-technology/?utm_source=reddit.com

They basically admitting now aliens exist and visit the planet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

To the Stars "Academy", I'm convinced.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭LillySV

It would be interesting to see if they make public what material they have found

Ipso wrote: »
    To the Stars "Academy", I'm convinced.

Skeptics, of course, don't notice all the guys in Tom group are insiders. They are CIA and Government officials. Tom just a guy they used to bring slow disclosure to the public. The US army just signed a contract with them, so they definitely have something that not of this earth. I long suspected this was they're a way of getting materials to the scientists that never seen this stuff. They classified it in black projects and a big secret. Exposing what they had would have shown they have covered up a big secret for 60 sixty years, doing this way allows them to let out what they have. It made no sense to me US president would announce aliens are visiting this earth. They will slowly tell us they found stuff belonging to UFOs and let the scientific community at large look at it and confirm it. 

LillySV wrote: »
    It would be interesting to see if they make public what material they have found

Key point in all this Luiz Elizondo says on Fox News they have given materials from government sources. Materials have been handed over or exchanged to this Tom De longe group, which is a public UFO study group.These mainstream scientists will then study materials to develop new weapons and new technology that the public can use eventually.

• Advertisement

LillySV wrote: »

Spoiler warning, it’s junk.
    http://www.jasoncolavito.com/blog/whitley-streiber-confirms-to-the-stars-alien-metal-is-just-1990s-era-arts-parts

And Luiz Elizondo was part of the “secret research”/Bigelow donation kick back money pit.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,787 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

http://www.jasoncolavito.com/blog/whitley-streiber-confirms-to-the-stars-alien-metal-is-just-1990s-era-arts-parts

And Luiz Elizondo was part of the “secret research”/Bigelow donation kick back money pit.

Well looks like the US army has been suckered in then

It's still pretty astonishing, assuming there is truth to the US army contract, I'd love the see the embarrassment of this being picked up in the media

• Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭Oops!

Hey we are all just going through life these days trying to make a few quid! :)

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Well looks like the US army has been suckered in then

It's still pretty astonishing, assuming there is truth to the US army contract, I'd love the see the embarrassment of this being picked up in the media

It’s not really the army, it’s a small group who are linked to Robert Bigelow. A man that the phrase “more money than sense” could have been invented for. Read up on Skin Walker Ranch, tells you all you need to know about him.

https://skeptoid.com/episodes/4621

It’s not really the army, it’s a small group who are linked to Robert Bigelow. A man that the phrase “more money than sense” could have been invented for. Read up on Skin Walker Ranch, tells you all you need to know about him.

https://skeptoid.com/episodes/4621

Good read. I'd normally class ufo believers as pretty harmless, but that's still 22 million of taxpayers money going to what is clearly fantasist woo.

• Advertisement

Actually, the Skeptics are not informed. ATTIP was a private black project funded program inside the Pentagon to study military encounters with UFOs. The New York Times got that part wrong. Harry Reid started a different UFO study called ASAP with 22 million budget and Bigelow got the contract it was set up to study Skinwalker Ranch and other related weird encounters alleged to have happened at this site.  Both groups, however communicationed and shared information later. Both groups were independently funded.  ATTIP budget came from somewhere else inside the government.

It actually makes sense Elizonda would be used to for slow disclosure of the phenomenon. An insider who spend time in army and was a CIA agent.. He knows more then his letting on and all part of the play book. He willing to admit the US government has materials and there now slowly bringing out some of the secret stuff.

Read the contract- it is US army, stamped department of defence and addresses are listed on the contract. Skeptics are just way off in their own world and just wrong as usual about the topic.

Actually, the Skeptics are not informed. ATTIP was a private black project funded program inside the Pentagon to study military encounters with UFOs. The New York Times got that part wrong. Harry Reid started a different UFO study called ASAP with 22 million budget and Bigelow got the contract it was set up to study Skinwalker Ranch and other related weird encounters alleged to have happened at this site.  Both groups, however communicationed and shared information later. Both groups were independently funded.  ATTIP budget came from somewhere else inside the government.

It actually makes sense Elizonda would be used to for slow disclosure of the phenomenon. An insider who spend time in army and was a CIA agent.. He knows more then his letting on and all part of the play book. He willing to admit the US government has materials and there now slowly bringing out some of the secret stuff.

Read the contract- it is US army, stamped department of defence and addresses are listed on the contract. Skeptics are just way off in their own world and just wrong as usual about the topic.

So these guys have actual UFO technology?

So these guys have actual UFO technology?

Elizonda on Fox News said some of the MetaMaterials they have received are from government sources. Since they study UFOs Tom group and other weird phenomenon obviously the MetaMaterials, they received are likely engineering by some other than humans. Why would the army care about these MetaMaterials if they were not from somewhere else? The contract divulging some weird technologies. are being looked into The US army must have seen the results already and signed a contract with Star Academy. It be a waste of time signing a contract if the UFO MetaMaterials are mundane and replicated by human hands or normal environmental conditions. 

Washington Examiner wrote this after reviewing the contract.
    "The government is interested," the contract explains, "in a variety of the collaborator's technologies, such as, but not limited to inertial mass reduction, mechanical/structural metamaterials, electromagnetic metamaterial wave guides, quantum physics, quantum communications, and beamed energy propulsion."

The contract also entails the research of metamaterial exploitation for the purposes of "active camouflage and directed photo projection." On that last point, an Army spokesman tells me that To The Stars Academy has conveyed it has means of supporting "camouflage concealment deception and obscuration" interests.

Is it UFO technology, i suspect yes. Why else would they bother? I let Skeptics work this one out for themselves.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

One of those random Sky sat channels had a show where a bloke in the US recovered a lump of 'sky metal', something like al, but lighter and stronger. He sent it to a lab but never got it back.
    Wales has been featuring in the news recently as a ufo highway, a quick google suggests honeycomb type al was discovered after a crash... (material had not been identified). Duralumin was the closest match, but not an exact match.

In terms of concealment, most of very recent military sightings occured when they switched to IR optics, once they switch off day/night i-red, objects simply vanish.

Elizonda on Fox News said some of the MetaMaterials they have received are from government sources. Since they study UFOs Tom group and other weird phenomenon obviously the MetaMaterials, they received are likely engineering by some other than humans. Why would the army care about these MetaMaterials if they were not from somewhere else? The contract divulging some weird technologies. are being looked into The US army must have seen the results already and signed a contract with Star Academy. It be a waste of time signing a contract if the UFO MetaMaterials are mundane and replicated by human hands or normal environmental conditions. 

Washington Examiner wrote this after reviewing the contract.
    "The government is interested," the contract explains, "in a variety of the collaborator's technologies, such as, but not limited to inertial mass reduction, mechanical/structural metamaterials, electromagnetic metamaterial wave guides, quantum physics, quantum communications, and beamed energy propulsion."

The contract also entails the research of metamaterial exploitation for the purposes of "active camouflage and directed photo projection." On that last point, an Army spokesman tells me that To The Stars Academy has conveyed it has means of supporting "camouflage concealment deception and obscuration" interests.

Is it UFO technology, i suspect yes. Why else would they bother? I let Skeptics work this one out for themselves.

Why is there uncertainty? If they have alien stuff, this is huge, I presume they will have a packed press conference and open up these alien bits and pieces to be examined by the world's scientists, correct?

Or is there shady bull****

Why is there uncertainty? If they have alien stuff, this is huge, I presume they will have a packed press conference and open up these alien bits and pieces to be examined by the world's scientists, correct?

Or is there shady bull****

The US army and US navy believe this group is legit. We see what happens. The official media reporting about it. No excuse can be made like you normally do it just conspiracy sites promoting this nonsense.

The US army and US navy believe this group is legit. We see what happens. The official media reporting about it. No excuse can be made like you normally do it just conspiracy sites promoting this nonsense.

Apart from some small outlets, there is no reporting of this. And the US army deal, didn't they pay 22 million to these guys before, because one dude was good friends with a senator

Yeah the whole thing looks like shady **** and is complete nonsense until shown otherwise

Apart from some small outlets, there is no reporting of this. And the US army deal, didn't they pay 22 million to these guys before, because one dude was good friends with a senator

Yeah the whole thing looks like shady **** and is complete nonsense until shown otherwise

There mainstream so doesn't really matter how many. You dismiss anything said on conspiracy sites now you can't do that, but nice try with small outlets- an attempt at downplay. 
    Read the thread.
    ATTIP was a UFO program funded inside the Pentagon. Elizonda ran that program
    ASAP was Harry Reid pet project, and he used 22 million of taxpayers' money to investigate UFOs in places like Skinwalker Ranch and study UFOS pilots and civilians sighted that. 
    Elizondo boss was General Mattis.  

Well this begs the question, if the US army already has technology from Roswell and other places why do they need to go to Tom deLonge and Bigelow's barmy army to get ideas for weapons.

ATTIP was a UFO program funded inside the Pentagon. Elizonda ran that program
    ASAP was Harry Reid pet project, and he used 22 million of taxpayers' money to investigate UFOs in places like Skinwalker Ranch and study UFOS pilots and civilians sighted that. 
    Elizondo boss was General Mattis.  

Sorry, there are actual UFO materials? the world's space community and wider scientific community blew up over some photos of Pluto and a grainy photo of a black hole, went mad for an unknown SETI hit in 1977..

but you claim there's a group of guys who casually have stuff from alien craft?

Amazing, when is the press conference on this? when is the world's scientific community descending on this incredible moment in human history?

It's definitely real this time, not like the other 100 hoaxes, this one is the real one right?

• Advertisement

Well this begs the question, if the US army already has technology from Roswell and other places why do they need to go to Tom deLonge and Bigelow's barmy army to get ideas for weapons.

It's a good question.
    If the US has non-human technology, was the most secretive black project on earth. I have doubts they would hand any materials over to their own US military, because everyone would have asked where did this come from who made it? Last few years the attitude changed- the media now openly talking about the subject and taking it seriously. This change can only have occurred if the media was told from the top to discuss it. The military industrial complex and official media work together to reveal information to the public. It's my opinion this people in charge want the new change. What's the endgame now sure. They definitely want us to know now UFOs exist in our skies and seem the intelligence services are doing the groundwork.

Tom group, in my opinion, is an insider group and not everything they saying is the truth, thats true, they are heavily involved in the disclosure behind the scenes and my view are still controlled by the CIA and the controllers or holders of of UFO technology. I not sure why they want us to know aliens are real and they are here? 

The military industrial complex and official media work together to reveal information to the public.

I thought the military industrial complex signs deals to buy alien technology from UFO enthusiasts who plaster it all over the internet and to any outlet who will listen..

Sorry, there are actual UFO materials? the world's space community and wider scientific community blew up over some photos of Pluto and a grainy photo of a black hole, went mad for an unknown SETI hit in 1977..

but you claim there's a group of guys who casually have stuff from alien craft?

Amazing, when is the press conference on this? when is the world's scientific community descending on this incredible moment in human history?

It's definitely real this time, not like the other 100 hoaxes, this one is the real one right?

They were never going to admit they have materials belonging to UFOS for 60 years right away. We getting this slow drip for a reason. Tom de delonge group being used to funnel UFO technology to the wider world. Elizionda on mainstream Fox News said some of these UFO metamaterials are coming from inside the government. It's obvious to me these meta materials are coming out from classified projects- handed over to this Tom De Longe insider group, NDAs are signed, so nobody truly knows exactly where it came from. It still allows them to protect their biggest secrets, but allows the wider scientific community to see it and make new technologies from it. Tom De Longe group can just say we can't tell you where and when  we found it, but we believe it to be materials from another world. 

They were never going to admit they have materials belonging to UFOS for 60 years right away. We getting this slow drip for a reason. Tom de delonge group being used to funnel UFO technology to the wider world. Elizionda on mainstream Fox News said some of these UFO metamaterials are coming from inside the government. It's obvious to me these meta materials are coming out from classified projects- handed over to this Tom De Longe insider group, NDAs are signed, so nobody truly knows exactly where it came from. It still allows them to protect their biggest secrets, but allows the wider scientific community to see it and make new technologies from it. Tom De Longe group can just say we can't tell you where and when  we found it, but we believe it to be materials from another world. 

And this group is making money out of this drip-feed are they..

And this group is making money out of this drip-feed are they..

If you looked at the credientals of the people involved in Tom Group they are all deep government insiders. Steve Justice just one example was the Director of Advanced Systems for Lockheed Martin. He one of head guys running Skunk Works. He balls deep in this project with Tom and Elizondo. There too many insiders for this to be nothing. The US navy and US army are listening and having meetings with them and signing contracts- something going on and i think more and more will come out eventually and it probably will be world changing. 

If you looked at the credientals of the people involved in Tom Group they are all deep government insiders.  

UFO enthusiasts who "happen" to have found UFO parts. Like ghost-hunters who go to people's houses and ... find evidence of ghosts, or Bigfoot hunters who always catch these tantalising glimpses of this mythical creature

Even you don't believe this shower. There is a whole mini-industry for this stuff, have a read

UFO enthusiasts who "happen" to have found UFO parts. Like ghost-hunters who go to people's houses and ... find evidence of ghosts, or Bigfoot hunters who always catch these tantalising glimpses of this mythical creature

Even you don't believe this shower. There is a whole mini-industry for this stuff, have a read

email the US army and show them this! You have solved it.

Sorry, there are actual UFO materials?

Yep listen carefully to this video. The US government has wreckage from UFOs. The UFO community stories are true. Was it retrieved from Roswell or some other place we can only guess

The US government has wreckage from UFOs.

These UFO's, which have mastered interstellar travel (thousands of years ahead of anything we remotely have) just keep crashing into the US at the exact spot where a classified aircraft and aerospace testing facility is located

As much as the kid and space enthusiast in me fancies the idea, yeaah no

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,498 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

These UFO's, which have mastered interstellar travel (thousands of years ahead of anything we remotely have) just keep crashing into the US at the exact spot where a classified aircraft and aerospace testing facility is located

As much as the kid and space enthusiast in me fancies the idea, yeaah no

Amazing coincidence. Almost unbelievable!

Advertisement