Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Champions day - Ascot.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

BumperD wrote: »
    Antonia de Vega for me in next 8/1 ew. Fav will be difficult to beat but hopefully the stable form of Beckett will give Vega a shout

Well beaten oh well

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Andrew00

Get on this godolphin horse in the last at wolves lads won't lose

• Registered Users Posts: 16,387 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

What an absolute sickener for Wicklow Brave.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭HarshOstrich

What an absolute sickener for Wicklow Brave.

Had to be put down, broken shoulder.
    RIP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭Margate

Devastating news coming from america , A more honest and lovely horse you could not ask for

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,387 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

Ah no, Wicklow Brave did not deserve that, he had that race sewn up but for the last. The race should have been his swansong.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭longshotvalue

Ah no, Wicklow Brave did not deserve that, he had that race sewn up but for the last. The race should have been his swansong.

I’m just gutted . I’ll never forget ( Wicklow brave has gone past the whole field in the county )

One of the best horses to follow since I started following racing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Andrew00

Gutted with that news. rip

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭NaiveMelodies

Would have confirmed status as best ever dual purpose horse this season with a few decent chase wins.
    An absolute legend.

Advertisement