Advertisement
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)
New AMA with a US police officer (he's back!). You can ask your questions here

Galway hotel recommendation.

• 13-10-2019 7:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,932 ✭✭✭ Pauliedragon

Hi guys. I'm thinking of heading to Galway for a night in November and was wondering if anyone could recommend a hotel for a night. Nothing too flash I wont be spending long there just clean central ish and not too expensive.
    Cheers.
    Paulie.

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators Posts: 81,470 Mod ✭✭✭✭ biko

Any hotel will do, but try Jury's Inn. It's at the bottom of Shop Street, the central area.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭ stampydmonkey

Harbour hotel is decent too

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 55,145 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Gremlinertia

Also try the imperial and garveys, maybe the victoria too,once parking isn't an issue?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,932 ✭✭✭ Pauliedragon

Also try the imperial and garveys, maybe the victoria too,once parking isn't an issue?
    Won't be driving so parking is not an issue. Victoria does look nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,282 ✭✭✭✭ ben.schlomo

The Western is central to both stations and good value usually.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭ ksceniaonegina

Travelodge or The Lane

• Registered Users Posts: 4,356 ✭✭✭ inisboffin

House Hotel sometimes have deals, if so is nice and central, can be pricey sometimes though.

+1 for Victoria for combo of central, quiet and cheaper

Prices in Galway can be nuts, depends on the night.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,885 ✭✭✭ mistersifter

I stayed in a B&B called Kilbree House a while back. It's a short bus/taxi journey from the centre. Half hour walk maybe. Nice place. Breakfast was great. Good value.

Plenty of nice B&Bs in Galway.

Advertisement