Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I reckon Rooneys missus and that other one are in cahoots..

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭B_ecke_r

The Rooneys were happy enough to sell their soul to the S*n when it suited them. Hypocrites.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭daveorourke77

I bet the 2 of them planned this. Working in the background. The illuminati of WAGS. I never heard of that vardy one until the other day and now the 2 gowlbags are everywhere. Their plan worked flawlessly. A high profile fasle flag, a false WAG even.

the rooneynati

• Registered Users Posts: 4,638 ✭✭✭andekwarhola

To be fair, the WAGatha Christie crack is very good

• Registered Users Posts: 4,638 ✭✭✭andekwarhola

jester77 wrote: »
    Who did what now :confused: Bit of context might help

You're not seeking clarification. You're making a sanctimonious point about not consuming celebrity media. We get it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭Raconteuse

In fairness it's been everywhere the last few days, it's gone from AH is too cool for that, to AH is just desperately out of touch
    Someone at work said "oh my god the colleen Rooney thing" to me yesterday. Had no idea. Saw a funny tweet about it from Gary Lineker. Other than that, it hasn't been everywhere for me. It's easy to filter out stuff you're not interested in.

Nothing to do with being too cool or out of touch. Just a genuine bewilderment at people being so intrigued by this type of non event. And yeah loads of people are - even more bewildering.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭Movementarian

How anyone cares what the wife of someone who plays sports does is beyond me

• Registered Users Posts: 6,458 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

jester77 wrote: »
    lol at this being on RTE, I thought this sort of gossip and thrash news was exclusive to the likes of the Sun, Mirror, etc. RTE making good use of their TV license fee, if some poor intern had to write this. I'm sure they didn't sign up for that.
    They mentioned this 'story' the past two nights on The Tonight Show on TV3. Vincent Browne would be spinning in his grave if he were dead!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

I'm sure Steptoe isn't too bothered.

pure.conya wrote: »
    don't be too surprised, i had the misfortune of hearing the radio last Fri and some yolk was on gossiping about some celeb that was after splitting with her fella and I'm thinking who in their right mind would actually give a fiddlers about strangers, have people no lives of their own or are they that bored they get excited for such BS

When humans started doing smart things like cooking stuff and eating fish, we (relatively) suddenly had a lot of time to sit around the fire and grunt at each other. Then our ability to make sounds evolved and we expanded our repertoires and the variety of conversations we were capable of having expanded too.

Did we talk about world affairs? The balance of dark matter in the universe? The existence of extra-terrestrial life? The composition of blood, bone and brain matter? Like phuck we did.

We talked about who was heard grunting with who behind the hedge when they were supposed to be picking the exoparasites of entirely different people altogether, or who was giving who the side eye when they were supposed to be looking out for faster things with longer teeth. Gossip is something that unites all humans since humans were a thing, because humans are social animals.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,018 ✭✭✭Ficheall

Maths puzzles on the saga, if anyone has the solutions..

https://twitter.com/KnightsAtari/status/1182268302195863552

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,429 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Eh, Marc? ;)

What, it's a perfectly cromulent name? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Edgware

How anyone cares what the wife of someone who plays sports does is beyond me

And so what if he has a fetish for riding Scouse grannies ( of course the average age of the Scouse granny is 34 so its not too extreme a fetish)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

Well I guess we've solved the problem of how do you tell who's above being interested in this and can NOT understand why ANYONE would possibly be interested in this "story", don't fcuking worry, they'll tell you :D

And now back to Japan, where half the country has flown halfway around the world to watch and talk about at length some boys with lovely bottoms throw an oval ball sideways, but THAT'S important and interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,150 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

The whole "sting" that Colleen Rooney outlined sounded like complete spoof.

From what I've seen of the Vardy one she's smarter than she lets on but in sum, they're both skanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,233 ✭✭✭✭endacl

PPV fight at the end of all this would be great. Sponsored by lip fillers and hair extensions.

Hair fillers and lip extensions.

It’s the next step in WAG evolution.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

Couldn't give a shiny shyte.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

If Colleen's private instagram is that popular how did none of her followers or friends not notice she'd blocked them all

If Colleen's private instagram is that popular how did none of her followers or friends not notice she'd blocked them all

You only block them from seeing certain stories, eg by broadcasting a story for only one person (corollary, blocking all bar one from seeing your story).

You're still connected on Instagram, there are simply a small number of stories being broadcast that you cannot view. Dya get me?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,458 ✭✭✭valoren

PoiRoo

• Registered Users Posts: 85,125 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Mrs Vardy seems vile and toxic imho

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,232 ✭✭✭TooTired123

Some other footballers wife had previously complained about catching her trying to photograph the contents of her open handbag.

If she was desperate for money I’d almost understand but, really??

• Registered Users Posts: 12,124 ✭✭✭✭blade1

• Registered Users Posts: 54,613 ✭✭✭✭walshb

I still haven’t the foggiest clue why this is going on. Something about defamation.

Rooney makes up stories and waits for a newspaper to report on it. The reporting of stories means someone on her Instagram has sold said stories.

Rooney then accused Vardy of selling. Vardy denies and sues Rooney for defamation..

absolute pathetic juvenile gick. Vile people.

Jamie Vardy seems a good decent skin, on a good wage with Leicester City

Colleen AFAIR purposely set up stories that only Becky Vardy could see so caught her out as the leak

• Registered Users Posts: 11,032 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

No Vardy comes across as a chav. Great career trajectory, and subsequently a legend in Leicester, but rough around the edges.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,232 ✭✭✭TooTired123

Between these 2 couples they have 10 dependent kids. None of the “adults” involved seem to be even remotely concerned about how all this nonsense might be effecting any of the children.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭John arse

Poor jamie vardy-he wakes up every morning with a horse's head in the bed beside him!🙈

• Registered Users Posts: 11,862 ✭✭✭✭anewme

It was Sarah Harding (RIP) ex Girls Aloud who said R. Brady was taking photos of the contents of her handbag when it fell

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,862 ✭✭✭✭anewme

In fairness, Colleen Rooney said in the witness box that she made 3 attempts to stop this going to Court but Vardy pushed ahead. So if sunrise sues you for defamation, you’ve no choice but to lawyer up.

Vardys agents phone also fell over hard in the North Sea!!! plus she says all her WhatsApp messages were accidentally deleted. She also passed stories about footballers personal lives as well.

The article she did on Peter Andre was embarassingly resurrected. I am always one for defending women but I will say if a man did an article on a woman like she did on Peter Andre, there would be public outcry.

Advertisement