Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancelling an Eir Contract on Behalf of a Family Member

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭davindub

With this company just cancel the DD, you just couldn't deal with them on any intelligent level.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭bizzo

davindub wrote: »
    With this company just cancel the DD, you just couldn't deal with them on any intelligent level.

It looks like we will have to wait for some time to be able to do that. For obvious reasons we arent able to direct the bank to cancel it just yet. We dont have the authority unfortunately!

For now Eir wins!

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭bizzo

whippet wrote: »
    I’ve had to cancel my dads account .. he died months ago .. despite doing as requested by sending in a copy of his death certificate and clearing the balance the bills kept coming .. so I sent a picture of his urn with his ashes and his name plate showing the date of death and told them to address all further correspondence to the grave yard where he is interred ... I haven’t seen another bill yet .. but it wouldn’t surprise me if the local parish office have some post for him

That is cruel that you had to go through that. What company was that with do you mind me asking?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,668 ✭✭✭whippet

bizzo wrote: »
    That is cruel that you had to go through that. What company was that with do you mind me asking?

To be honest with you .. I got a good laugh out of it any my auld fella would have too !

Advertisement