Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox General discussion **No Order Chat Here**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35 mopsy06

dan786 wrote: »
    Please. I have ilac one but that is a trek for me. Got it from Basil3 yesterday so that will be free to others if I can get one closer. If Series X.

I'd love a reservation code if you have one please

• Registered Users Posts: 39 DAN85

Like a proud father with a new child leaving Argos with this just now. Thanks to Basil3 for the tip about Argos Carlow yesterday. Best of luck to anyone still waiting to get one.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 HappyVibes

i have a reservation code for argos tallaght but needs collecting today by COB if anyone needs one

If still available - I'd love it!

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭captainneutron

Thanks for shopping at Argos.ie. If you requested it, we'll also send your reservation number by text.
    Please remember that these items have not yet been paid for. Please quote your reservation number at the store.

Reservation number: 218830 Reserved at: Tallaght Argos
    Product Quantity Subtotal Reservation information
    Xbox Series X 1TB Console 844/8262 1
    €499.99

Reserved
    until the end of:
    Thursday December 3rd 2020
    Total: €499.99

• Registered Users Posts: 27,824 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

DAN85 wrote: »
    Like a proud father with a new child leaving Argos with this just now. Thanks to Basil3 for the tip about Argos Carlow yesterday. Best of luck to anyone still waiting to get one.

You put your child in the boot :eek:

• Advertisement

Go for it mopsy06, apologies didn't look back but you got in there first!
    Starting to loose the will to live, just got email from Gamestop to say they won't fulfil the order before Christmas, talk about making a pigs ear of things.... !

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Jor-El

Thanks for shopping at Argos.ie. If you requested it, we'll also send your reservation number by text.
    Please remember that these items have not yet been paid for. Please quote your reservation number at the store.

€499.99

Reserved
    until the end of:

Good man

€499.99

Reserved
    until the end of:

If somebody picks this up, please post back in here to save some other poor bugger going all the way down there for nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭the deftone

Hi guys, need to get a series s as a Christmas present. What are my chances?
    I hear the PlayStations are like gold dust, are these things the same?

You'll be fine. I was told in Argos that they're getting another shipment in a week or two. Of all the new machines that have just come out, the Series S is the easiest to get I'd say.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭dan786

€499.99

Reserved
    until the end of:

So is anyone picking this up? I am 10 mins from it at the moment and would have a spare one at ilac (thanks to basil) if I can get the tallaght one

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭the deftone

Basil3 wrote: »
    You'll be fine. I was told in Argos that they're getting another shipment in a week or two. Of all the new machines that have just come out, the Series S is the easiest to get I'd say.

Brilliant, thanks a mill.

So is anyone picking this up? I am 10 mins from it at the moment and would have a spare one at ilac (thanks to basil) if I can get the tallaght one

You were first to ask for it so it's only fair

mopsy06 wrote: »
    You were first to ask for it so it's only fair

Yep very true, I've stood down!!! :-)

Amazon Germany have pre orders:

https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B087VM5XC6/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&linkCode=ll1&tag=ustud-21&linkId=85cd4e6eb908ba0e7178e64f34042f9d&language=de_DE&th=1&psc=1

Like Basil said, you get on locally soon enough. Keep and eye this and other threads.

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭DM_2092

Heads up for those that didn't know, 'Control' is now available on Game Pass.

If anyone has an X in cork they might let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 drandyt

when does the Ilac one need to be collected? If you get the one in Tallagh would love it

• Registered Users Posts: 5 bkelly7

Hi All,

If anybody has a reservation for xbox in argos that they no longer need we would love to use it for a Christmas present!! Thank you

The Tallaght resevation was already used.

• Advertisement

Ah no 😭 gosh someone was very fast on it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭atr2002

mopsy06 wrote: »
    Ah no 😭 gosh someone was very fast on it

Some lad sitting on a bench waiting on his wife to come out of penny's..... skimming boards..

Hello! All his Christmas's come together

Ah that's a balls...

• Registered Users Posts: 27 drandyt

really would have been better to send privatly to first request

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭dwainec

The reservation code should never have been posted publicly anyway

drandyt wrote: »
    really would have been better to send privatly to first request

I sent him a private message a minute after his post yet he posted it here.

Thankfully I was near it and was going for lunch there anyway so didnt waste more than 2 minutes of my time.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 beanaldo

Hi everyone. Been following this thread the past couple of days. I have been trying to get the Series X but to no avail so far. Have gone into Currys, Harvey Norman, Smyths etc. Only info they can give me is "maybe come back next week, and we might have some, but I dunno if we will". I've tried online with Argos and got the email with no reservation number too.

Anyway, I'm in Kildare but I'll travel anywhere in Ireland to get one. So if anyone can help me out in any way then let me know. Thanks and best of luck to anyone else trying to get one.

CANT KEEP EVERYONE HAPPY - smh

The baying mob :)

• Advertisement

Ah, look on the bright side. You just gave some random person €100 for walking into Tallaght Argos, buying a Series X and then selling it to CeX

That's your good deed done for the day. :D

Advertisement