Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

War of the Worlds - Fox and Studio Canal

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60,351 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Season 3 teaser

Starts in Septemebr on Epix in the States no idea when it starts in France on Canal or Disney+ here who took it over from Fox.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,283 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Not much to go on but seems like a different show

Starts September 12th on Epix in the States no date yet when Disney + will have it here.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,283 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Enjoyed S3 just about - expected an end to the show but it was a bit of a let down I thought, thought there might be some circular paradox that defeated them instead of the ridiculous stuff they did

I enjoyed series overall with some nice ideas played out well and a few things not so much.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Just finished the recent season. I enjoyed it overall but thought the ending was a bit flat. It was the weakest of the three imo. As annoying as he was, that Sacha guy was missed since he's an effective antagonist.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Registered Users Posts: 755 ✭✭✭MICKEYG

One thing i can't get my head around, if Bill (Gabriel Byrne) went back in time, what happened to the version of himself in the time he arrives in?

• Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Registered Users Posts: 755 ✭✭✭MICKEYG

Also, the 'aliens' were created by Emily and (can't remember his name) having kids and creating the issue with the gene pool.

But, Emily and that fella only met because of the invasion?

Probably over thinking this 😀

• Registered Users Posts: 40,187 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Finally got around to watching this. Only on season 3 episode 3 so no idea how it ends. I am really enjoying it but i dont understand why it is called War of the Worlds. It has nothing to do with the HG Wells story.

• Advertisement
Advertisement