Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

revolut proof of identity ?.

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Qrt

Times like this I wish the Irish banks would just get together and just make a Swish-like service, but they wouldn't know the meaning of innovation if it his them in the face so...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 247 ✭✭Tweeter

Verification update.
    I really would rather not do without having revolut as it's so convenient for paying other people rather than having to deal with cash.
    So I contacted them again, and thankfully they now have a new approach. Service won't be restricted in any way due to your passport expiring, which is contrary to everything I was previously told. They have simply asked me to verify as soon as I do renew my passport, however they told me that I'd still keep getting the reminders to verify my identity which they said I can ignore, but will still be annoying.
    Overall, kinda happy enough not to be without the service albeit the constant reminders are a pain in the hole

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭GarIT

Qrt wrote: »
    Times like this I wish the Irish banks would just get together and just make a Swish-like service, but they wouldn't know the meaning of innovation if it his them in the face so...

All I want from a bank is notifications immediately for each transaction, it's not even difficult. Revolut does it, I wouldn't use Revolut as my main bank though.

AIB implemented bank transfers to other AIB customers using only phone number as the receiver's info but dropped it because nobody used it apparently.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 CelicaGT

Hey Guys, I'm like yourselves with an out of date passport and no intention of renewing it. I had Revolut before Brexit and was happy with it but it has been frozen since then. I noticed today that they seem to be accepting the Driving Licence and this was not an acceptable form of ID after Brexit as I had tried it. It's been over a year ago since I last logged in but someone asked me recently if I was on it so here I go again, it kindof looks promising this time so I'm hopeful.

Advertisement