Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tusk's Walrus

Options

Comments

MUSAK MAKES THE PEOPLE GET TOGETHERRRR!!!!

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Entry submitted :)

I'm really struggling with the song I used to hate. I'm sure there's something but I can't think dammit!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

I'm really struggling with the song I used to hate. I'm sure there's something but I can't think dammit!!!

Yeah I figured this would be a tough one for a few people alright.

Don't let it stop you from entering tho. You'll get something close enough I'm sure

tusk wrote: »
    Yeah I figured this would be a tough one for a few people alright.

Don't let it stop you from entering tho. You'll get something close enough I'm sure

Yeah maybe something I still hate but a little less than before :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,636 ✭✭✭phatkev

5. The Belter
    I ruin my neighbors' evenings regularly by belting out some of my favorite songs on guitar, singing my head off. My favorite things to sing are songs with a lot of emotion. Songs that you can hear the passion in. Gimme a song to learn and add to my arsenal of choons to squeel my little brains out to.

Are you belting them out on electric or acoustic guitar tusk?

phatkev wrote: »
    Are you belting them out on electric or acoustic guitar tusk?

Either :)

2 things

1. I thought belted out meant singing it really, really loud.

2. The song you used to hate - do you get better score if you hate it or if you’re glad we know like it?

2 things

1. I thought belted out meant singing it really, really loud.

2. The song you used to hate - do you get better score if you hate it or if you’re glad we know like it?

1. Yes, that's what I mean.

2. Depends on the song, I guess

Just another request dudes.

Don't let me know in here that you've entered :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Nothing but rules with this one

New rule...

No moaning about rules

• Registered Users Posts: 20,341 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

The thing about the Obscurial is that I have thousands of songs that I'm sure you'd have never heard of, but picking one that you might like could be the tricky part, lol

• Registered Users Posts: 6,562 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

kitten_k wrote: »
    I reckon I know what Molly will submit for this :D

Why can't you just let this song dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee???? :mad:
    That's it. I'm releasing Die Antwoord on you people. This will NOT be my entry for song I hate to love:

ALC loves this song. And frequently plays it specifically to piss me off. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    That's it. I'm releasing Die Antwoord on you people. This will NOT be my entry for song I hate to love:

Die Antwoord are great though? :D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Rikand wrote: »
    The thing about the Obscurial is that I have thousands of songs that I'm sure you'd have never heard of, but picking one that you might like could be the tricky part, lol

Thinking the exact same thing. > 90% of my music is probably obscure as they're just album tracks. But which one to pick??? :confused:

Haha I love that song and I play it to piss my partner off too.

That's a good idea for a category for someone's walrus!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,044 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Oh man that would be tough there's about 10 songs I have in rotation to annoy Necrina :pac::pac:

Trigger wrote: »
    I'm new to music but listen everyday on spotify, so will give it a go.. I defo wont have a clue for number 4 :D I'll give it a shot anyways..

G'wan the Trig!

We'll have you Werewolfing sooner or later :pac:

Edit: I really like your OP tusk, gonna try and get an entry in for this in the next day or two.

I think die antwoord are class, ALC has great tasre in music :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,017 ✭✭✭✭adox

Oh I’ve been pointed to this thread and am delighted.

Have loved music all my life and think I have a great and eclectic taste, so shall definitely enter only to be knocked out in the first round with a combination of pity and disdain from the judge. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

adox wrote: »

Have loved music all my life and think I have a great and eclectic taste, so shall definitely enter only to be knocked out in the first round with a combination of pity and distinct from the judge. :D
    Once you enter your stuck in it until the end.
    No getting out early for you. :D

adox wrote: »

Have loved music all my life and think I have a great and eclectic taste, so shall definitely enter only to be knocked out in the first round with a combination of pity and disdain from the judge. :D

YKnCU3F.gif

I've never used this gif before, the time seems right.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,562 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

fixxxer wrote: »
    Die Antwoord are great though? :D

I think die antwoord are class, ALC has great tasre in music :D

WTF is wrong with you people? Werewolves, the lot of you. It's the only logical explanation. I'm surrounded by crazy people. :confused:

i think we'll close this up on Sunday dudes.

Then depending on how many entries, we can start reveals the following week.

i think we'll close this up on Sunday dudes.

Then depending on how many entries, we can start reveals the following week.

Aaahh I better get my sh*t together and do this!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,215 ✭✭✭khalessi

Aaahh I better get my sh*t together and do this!

Ditto thought i missed it

• Registered Users Posts: 20,341 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

I have till Sunday so to try and find a changeling. Cant think of a single song for it so far

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,044 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Rikand wrote:
    I have till Sunday so to try and find a changeling. Cant think of a single song for it so far

I could send you some more Oasis....

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

This one is doing my nut. Can't get my obscurial out of my head but it's by the same band as my belter, which diminishes the value of the entire submission, but neither one wants to give.... And I think all my submissions are over 7 minutes long.... this is maddening...

Advertisement