Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fontaines D.C. Vicar Street

• 28-09-2019 10:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Can anyone help looking for 2 tickets for the Sunday night 8th December

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭mrk75

aivilo wrote: »
    Can anyone help looking for 2 tickets for the Sunday night 8th December

Ha! Join the queue...:D

See toutless.com

• Registered Users Posts: 10,180 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

Long time fan , I didn't even hear about it until it was sold out !!!

If anyone has 2 spares, I would gladly pay for !!

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... "

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭fillup

Howdee

i have just posted this on toutless but chancing my arm and posting it here too...

i'm looking to swap 2 x Standing for the Sat night for 2 x Standing for Sunday night

My tickets are hard copies and i'm only interested in swapping for 2 x hard copies

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭BurtMacklin

Do Vicar street still do print at home PDF tickets? My mate is buying them off someone but doesn't know if ticketmaster sold print at home tickets. I know the Olympia have stopped this format.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Del Griffith

fillup wrote: »
    Howdee

i have just posted this on toutless but chancing my arm and posting it here too...

i'm looking to swap 2 x Standing for the Sat night for 2 x Standing for Sunday night

My tickets are hard copies and i'm only interested in swapping for 2 x hard copies

Cheers

Which do you have and which are you looking for? It could read either way

• Advertisement

Which do you have and which are you looking for? It could read either way

if i told you i wanted to swap an apple for a banana what fruit would i have?
    A feckin apple - clear as mud if u ask me

But anyways, Pedantic Del i have 2 x Standing for the Sat (Hard Copies) and i'm looking to swap for 2 x Sun Standing, hard copies

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Del Griffith

if i told you i wanted to swap an apple for a banana what fruit would i have?
    A feckin apple - clear as mud if u ask me

But anyways, Pedantic Del i have 2 x Standing for the Sat (Hard Copies) and i'm looking to swap for 2 x Sun Standing, hard copies

Cheers

No, it's not.

This is clear.

I have two Sunday standing tickets. I want to swap them for two Saturday tickets.

That's clear.

No, it's not.

This is clear.

I have two Sunday standing tickets. I want to swap them for two Saturday tickets.

That's clear.

Thanks for the lesson in syntaxology Pedantic Paddy
    Your really good at it

U in the market for swappsies or just channeling your inner Grammer-Nazi

• Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭Ricosruffneck

Thanks for the lesson in syntaxology Pedantic Paddy
    Your really good at it

U in the market for swappsies or just channeling your inner Grammer-Nazi

Herr Hitler spelling bot here to remind you all that grammar is spelt like this. ;)

Herr Hitler spelling bot here to remind you all that grammar is spelt like this. ;)

Sorry Mr Herr but I'm gluten intolerant and can't digest spelt correctly

• Advertisement

Ticket swap now complete - Sat for Sun or something like that

thanks for the interest folks

keep on gigin'

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Ticket swap now complete'
    how many bananas did you get for them?;)

rubadub wrote: »
    how many bananas did you get for them?;)

I was offered 2 and I said, no thanks i dont want a pair

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭LagunaSeca

How was the gig last night? Can anyone advise approx stage times (am going tonight)?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Toast

So many Ian Curtis vibes from the lead singer. Show was great but rammed on the floor. They weren't checking if tickets were balcony or floor so I reckon lots of people headed downstairs who had Balcony tickets. I'd have preferred to be up on the Balcony to be honest.. half drunk pints being flung around for the first couple of songs... lets hope it was beer in them anyway.

They finished up at 10.45.. no encore. Did 15 songs.. dunno exactly when they started but it was a good bit after 9. Didn't care much for the support.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,461 ✭✭✭dasdog

Hurricane Laughter is some way to open a show. Joy Division, The Fall, The Pogues on a bedrock of rock and roll swagger. The crowd lapped it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,431 ✭✭✭Penfailed

The Belfast gig was pretty good. Sound was mostly ****e though, which is a first for me in the Ulster Hall. The sound in there is usually spot on.

Gigs '21 - Stendhal Festival (July), Stendhal Festival (August), [s]Liam Gallagher & Idles[/s], King Kong Company, Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs, The Undertones, And So I Watch You From Afar

Gigs '22 - And So I Watch You From Afar, Teenage Fanclub, Mogwai, Stendhal Festival, The Fratellis, Clutch, Kurt Vile & The Violators, Electric Picnic, Vantastival, The Cure, And So I Watch You From Afar

Gigs '23 - Stiff Little Fingers, The Wood Burning Savages, Bob Log III, David Kitt, Ludovico Einaudi, DADDY LONG LEGS, The Prodigy, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, The Murder Capital, PJ Harvey, The Bonnevilles (w/Amy Montgomery, Rews, New Pagans), The Undertones (w/Buzzcocks), And So I Watch You From Afar

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭4Ad

Brilliant in Listowel last night, way better than ATN festival..a few new songs which sounded good...
    I drank too much though....

Penfailed wrote: »
    The Belfast gig was pretty good. Sound was mostly ****e though, which is a first for me in the Ulster Hall. The sound in there is usually spot on.

Thought it was fine from up on the balcony. I guess when they play so loud there'll always be distortion of some sort.

Great gig anyway. Enjoyed watching all the moshing down below. All very good natured and it was good that security let it go since no-one was in any real danger. Also kudos to the lad who crowd-surfed all the way (well, nearly) to the back of the hall.:D

Roll on Iveagh Gardens....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,431 ✭✭✭Penfailed

mrk75 wrote: »
    Also kudos to the lad who crowd-surfed all the way (well, nearly) to the back of the hall.:D

That was brilliant! I had a hand in keeping him up enroute.

Gigs '21 - Stendhal Festival (July), Stendhal Festival (August), [s]Liam Gallagher & Idles[/s], King Kong Company, Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs, The Undertones, And So I Watch You From Afar

Gigs '22 - And So I Watch You From Afar, Teenage Fanclub, Mogwai, Stendhal Festival, The Fratellis, Clutch, Kurt Vile & The Violators, Electric Picnic, Vantastival, The Cure, And So I Watch You From Afar

Gigs '23 - Stiff Little Fingers, The Wood Burning Savages, Bob Log III, David Kitt, Ludovico Einaudi, DADDY LONG LEGS, The Prodigy, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, The Murder Capital, PJ Harvey, The Bonnevilles (w/Amy Montgomery, Rews, New Pagans), The Undertones (w/Buzzcocks), And So I Watch You From Afar

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

• Advertisement

Penfailed wrote: »
    That was brilliant! I had a hand in keeping him up enroute.

Nice one... :D

Advertisement