Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 7 Matchday Thread

Options
1131415161719»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,132 ✭✭✭✭km79

It looked like he might get a start with all the injury doubts.

In a terrible terrible team averaging one goal a game

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭McBain11

Imagine Aubameyang playing in a real quality side. He would be an FPL monster. His stats are incredible considering how poor Arsenal have been in his time there.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭patmac

That couldn’t have gone better, 9 from Auba means I win all 4 head to heads instead of one , ended up on 57.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

Had 19 from 6 including captain at 5pm Saturday. Delighted to get to 51 in the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,132 ✭✭✭✭km79

Benimar wrote: »
    Had 19 from 6 including captain at 5pm Saturday. Delighted to get to 51 in the end.

It feels like a great week too as my last 2 players brought in 15
    It’s rare that happens in fairness so puts a nice sheen on it
    Hoping I’ll regain a bit of the lost ground now
    I’d have taken nearly standing still as I was not expecting a great week with so many away from home and captaincy tricky

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,400 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

39 and down to 4M.
    Can't get anything right.
    Going to just template team and leave KDB (c) for a few weeks and see if it does better without me.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 cmsuser_jw12

KDB is a must for all FF sides - value for money and will finish top assists by 5+ at this rate

• Registered Users Posts: 12,362 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Fiddy five, fairly average going on the league I'm in.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

53 points

A 9-pointer from Auba brings me from a disappointing red to a small green arrow. I now sit at 531k.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,596 ✭✭✭Cartman78

A rather underwhelming post-Wildy 57 points sees a meh rise from 1.6M to 1.3M OR.

Peprotation is killing me - Captained Aguero this week and Sterling the week before :mad::mad::mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

36 feckin points.

A GW rank of 6.4m, a week removed from a GW rank of 46k with the same team and captain. Funny old game :P

Dropped from 40k to 172k overall.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,114 ✭✭✭Invincible

68 points,434 pts, just a bit inside 95k. KDB on auto-captain.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

Invincible wrote: »

You may need an auto-vice captain too! KdB out midweek with a groin problem. Length of absence TBD.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,114 ✭✭✭Invincible

Benimar wrote: »
    Invincible wrote: »

You may need an auto-vice captain too! KdB out midweek with a groin problem. Length of absence TBD.

Toss up between PEA & Salah, probably Salah.

Advertisement