Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Private profiles - please note that profiles marked as private will soon be public. This will facilitate moderation so mods can view users' warning histories. All of your posts across the site will appear on your profile page (including PI, RI). Groups posts will remain private except to users who have access to the same Groups as you. Thread here
Some important site news, please read here. Thanks!

November 2019 Intake

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 ✭✭✭ mack12

Notorious3 wrote: »
    Although the post below is from 2008 I think some of the items on the list still apply.

Oh yeah! Seen this awhile ago, but no haven't even looked about any of it. How about you?

• Registered Users Posts: 14 ✭✭✭ Notorious3

I am through a good bit of it, only a few more things to get and I think that’s me.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 ✭✭✭ mack12

Notorious3 wrote: »
    I am through a good bit of it, only a few more things to get and I think that’s me.

Noway?! I'm not sure if they still did parades ect so I just left it. Needa get a move on!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 ✭✭✭ easy_p33lers

mack12 wrote: »
    Noway?! I'm not sure if they still did parades ect so I just left it. Needa get a move on!

no show parades anymore, just timetabled inspections - essentially have 1 pair you'll only wear for inspection that are really well polished (bulling not mandatory) and another for your day-to-day classes/activities.

Advertisement