Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Satellite dish alignment

Options
  • 22-09-2019 1:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

Hi anyone got recommendations for someone to do satellite alignment or is handy enough them selves at it living in tuam. Tried myself and can't seem to do it for the life of me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭iamthemanwork

Stephen Tierney would be able to sort you out 0876195269...……..He lives in Tuam

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭Czhornet

https://www.dishpointer.com

Enter location and look for Astra 2, 28.2 satellite, this will give you the direction you should be pointing your dish at.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Honestfrank01

Czhornet wrote:
    Enter location and look for Astra 2, 28.2 satellite, this will give you the direction you should be pointing your dish at.

Thanks but tried it all still couldn't get it working

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭Czhornet

Thanks but tried it all still couldn't get it working

Whats the connection to the LNB like, did water get into it by any chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Honestfrank01

Czhornet wrote:
    Whats the connection to the LNB like, did water get into it by any chance?

No dry connections been taking the wires in with me everytime I am doing it ah think I'll just have to give up on the DIY option and fork out the 50 euros for someone to do it

• Advertisement
Advertisement