Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Mairead Ronan show thread

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭peterobrien100

greenspurs wrote: »
    I said it from day one.

Absolute tripe..... The Jennifer Zamperelli of todayfm.

Perfect description so painful on the ears

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,470 ✭✭✭Whereisgalway

greenspurs wrote: »
    I said it from day one.

Absolute tripe..... The Jennifer Zamperelli of todayfm.

Better that Lottie Ryan

She’s fair whingy today, she never stops

• Registered Users Posts: 3,465 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

She’s fair whingy today, she never stops

Whingy about other people being whingy to top it off!

• Registered Users Posts: 14 tomasflaherty

How much holidays does this one get?!?!?! She seems to be off every 2nd week. Must have learned it from D'Arcy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,601 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Jaysus, you lot complain when she’s on and complain when she’s off. Make up your minds.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

Jaysus, you lot complain when she’s on and complain when she’s off. Make up your minds.

Haven’t seen anyone complain that she’s off air

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭Dannyman76

I tend to switch when she comes on if I'm stuck near a radio. Thankfully haven't heard her covering Ian these days, glad Pamela is in instead. Sounds like she only knows how to do a mid morning slot from her D'Arcy days

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Bluesbloid

Jez she is painful to listen to, when she comes on at 12 I panic if I forgot to change channel. She loves the sound of her own voice and keeps butting in when people are trying to talk which makes her even more annoying if that's even possible. The hell she has her own show I'll never know.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,422 ✭✭✭JoeA3

I caught her for 5 mins in the car today. Topic of conversation - ingrown pubes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 Bluesbloid

JoeA3 wrote: »
    I caught her for 5 mins in the car today. Topic of conversation - ingrown pubes.
    Yes but as she says "we're all friends here" or something stupid, and "we'll all have a cup of tea together" or some bo11ox, what kind of people text or ring the show???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭Chuck Noland

Bluesbloid wrote: »
    Yes but as she says "we're all friends here" or something stupid, and "we'll all have a cup of tea together" or some bo11ox, what kind of people text or ring the show???

People with ingrown pubes?

Advertisement