Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bag of rubbish dumped in our bin...

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭Bigbagofcans

I'd contact the local authorities. They're probably sneaking bags into other households' bins too.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,365 ✭✭✭Ray Palmer

Stovepipe wrote: »
    a friend of mine bought a house in a corpo estate, one that was mostly sold off and discovered about three feet of rubbish dumped in his "new" kitchen and front room, mostly in big bags. The neighbours appeared to welcome them in and were friendly enough and my friend asked about the pile of rubbish in the house. The neighbours said that it was a family from up the road had come down, kicked in the back door and tipped their ****e inside. My friend examined the bags and found post addressed to the neighbours on both sides, so he rounded up his three sons and hefted the lot over the walls back into the neighbours yards. Cue shouts and threats until my friend produced the letters with their names on them. After that, it was picture but no sound for a long time.
    Very odd story. Your friend goes into his newly acquired house and finds the rubbish. Is the back door broken at this point or has somebody fixed it but left the rubbish? Or the people who broke in fixed the door as they left?
    The people are so stupid they leave their address details in the rubbish. Now these people have already broken into a house and may have repaired the back door afterwards but are intimidated because your friend has a letter with their address? Doesn't sound like the type to be bothered
    Sounds completely unbelievable overall.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,652 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Have this same problem today. My bin was emptied early this morning 5ish and a big bag thrown into it before 9 am. Searched through it but nothing to identify the culprit.
    I will be keeping my eye on this in future as they’ll slip up sooner or later.

Zipppy wrote: »
    Eejits left paperwork with their address on it in bag.. it's around corner...

- we got a phone Call from Officer Obie who said,
    - "kid, we found your name on a envelope at The bottom of a half a ton of garbage and I just wanted to know if you had Any information about it"
    - And I said, "yes sir, Officer Obie, I cannot tell a lie. I put that envelope Under that garbage."

---> Alices Restaurant. Massacree.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,754 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

- we got a phone Call from Officer Obie who said,
    - "kid, we found your name on a envelope at The bottom of a half a ton of garbage and I just wanted to know if you had Any information about it"
    - And I said, "yes sir, Officer Obie, I cannot tell a lie. I put that envelope Under that garbage."

---> Alices Restaurant. Massacree.

Man that's old school.

• Advertisement

Man that's old school.

Still a funny as feck 12 minute romp as much as it was back then though. I never get tired of listening to that song. We traditionally play it once on any car journey longer than 4 hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭Utter Consternation

I caught my fat cnut of a neighbour putting something into our bin. He had to lean over the wall and his own fcuking bin to put it in there.

Miserable cnut. I walked around the back of the house just as he was doing it. Caught him right in the act. He started sputtering and spoofing when i asked him what he was at.

I missed a trick by not telling him to take it out, but i've no interest in having a massive feud with him because i heard he scraped another neighbours car because of a dispute over parking spaces.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

I caught my fat cnut of a neighbour putting something into our bin. He had to lean over the wall and his own fcuking bin to put it in there.

Miserable cnut. I walked around the back of the house just as he was doing it. Caught him right in the act. He started sputtering and spoofing when i asked him what he was at.

I missed a trick by not telling him to take it out, but i've no interest in having a massive feud with him because i heard he scraped another neighbours car because of a dispute over parking spaces.

And this is exactly why they continue to do so.....

I'm a very tolerant person but I will say don't cross me I'm not called the punisher for a laugh....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,754 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

I'm a very tolerant person but I will say don't cross me I'm not called the punisher for a laugh....

I don't find irony funny either.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭PhilOssophy

Go out and fly tip it somewhere - they might get more than they bargained for if you do......

• Advertisement
Advertisement