Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

G&G Scar L

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 mando212

Hi mate I have a G&G SCAR-L CQC I'm looking to part with if you're still looking for one, it's only had a few hundred rounds put through it backyard plinking. Stock internals and near mint externals, just a few scratches along the top rail from mounting optics.

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭Nomez

mando212 wrote: »
    Hi mate I have a G&G SCAR-L CQC I'm looking to part with if you're still looking for one, it's only had a few hundred rounds put through it backyard plinking. Stock internals and near mint externals, just a few scratches along the top rail from mounting optics.

Can you post pictures ,
    Are you the first owner ?
    How old is the rifle roughly ?
    Where you based ?
    Price ?

Nomez wrote: »
    Can you post pictures ,
    Are you the first owner ?
    How old is the rifle roughly ?
    Where you based ?
    Price ?

First owner, about two years old give or take. Based between Wexford and Dublin. (In Wexford at the moment, Scar is in Dublin) Should be back up early next month. I'd let it go for 180. https://ibb.co/PgBV8ZW

First owner, about two years old give or take. Based between Wexford and Dublin. (In Wexford at the moment, Scar is in Dublin) Should be back up early next month. I'd let it go for 180. https://ibb.co/PgBV8ZW

I’m interested looks good . Time frame is no problem due to the covid 19 .Just few more questions if you don’t mind

Do you still have the box it came in . ?
    Any problems or marks or dents with gun.?
    Any problems with the wiring or anything ?
    Do you still have the original flash hider.?
    Is every thing in the picture for the asking ?
    Has it ever been serviced hop up rubber change etc ?

I’m interested looks good . Time frame is no problem due to the covid 19 .Just few more questions if you don’t mind

Do you still have the box it came in . ?
    Any problems or marks or dents with gun.?
    Any problems with the wiring or anything ?
    Do you still have the original flash hider.?
    Is every thing in the picture for the asking ?
    Has it ever been serviced hop up rubber change etc ?

Yep still have the box, minus the black plastic insert. Only some slight scratches along the rails from mounting optics/torches. Gun was only ever used for some backyard plinking so wiring should be ok. Still have the original flash hider. Don't have the suppressor anymore but I can throw in the Eotech, bipod grip and original mag for the asking. Hasn't been serviced, I can bring it up to Hobby Airsoft and have them check it over beforehand to make sure it's still running sound. That's where it was bought.

• Advertisement

Yep still have the box, minus the black plastic insert. Only some slight scratches along the rails from mounting optics/torches. Gun was only ever used for some backyard plinking so wiring should be ok. Still have the original flash hider. Don't have the suppressor anymore but I can throw in the Eotech, bipod grip and original mag for the asking. Hasn't been serviced, I can bring it up to Hobby Airsoft and have them check it over beforehand to make sure it's still running sound. That's where it was bought.

If your going to hobby airsoft for other reasons you can if you want , but no need Other wise as il be testing the gun Come the day . Right so I’m after original box , The original flash hider , the bipod grip , The original mag , Eotech cause it does look well on it . I’d be interested in all I’ve outlined above , inspected and collected would you be willing to do €170

If your going to hobby airsoft for other reasons you can if you want , but no need Other wise as il be testing the gun Come the day . Right so I’m after original box , The original flash hider , the bipod grip , The original mag , Eotech cause it does look well on it . I’d be interested in all I’ve outlined above , inspected and collected would you be willing to do €170

€170 sounds good, I've to get some BBs and gas anyway so I'll bring it along with me. To PMs?

€170 sounds good, I've to get some BBs and gas anyway so I'll bring it along with me. To PMs?

Sound , indeed to pms

Mod can you remove this add as Deal has been done .

Advertisement