Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello All, This is just a friendly reminder to read the Forum Charter where you wish to post before posting in it. :)

Logic lgd liquid

• 09-09-2019 10:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭ kildare lad

I recently switched over to the Logic liquid from Hale liquid as I tried a flavour of logic that was on sale in the local garage for 3 Euro and I liked it . I ended up buying about 40 bottles of it as the sale was ending and it was going back up to 5 Euro a bottle. But I've noticed that I'm filling my vape up twice as much since switching over , is logic vape more watery or am I just imagining things ??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,470 ✭✭✭ corkie

Unfortunately logic don't list there PG/VG ratios in there lqd eliquid anywhere.
    Probably 50/50 or there abouts because that is what is recommended for the LQD device.

Majority of Hale eLiquids are 70PG/30VG.

I got 2 samples of logic liquids, and they have higher flavor in them so they work in the crap LQD device.

The 2 i sampled, didn't like so wouldn't spend even €3 on them.

I had better vapes from €1.50 EuroGiant & Dealz eliquid.

You didn't say what device your vaping on.

Hale liquids with Higher PG, would last longer.

"He tasks me. He tasks me and I shall have him! I'll chase him round the moons of Nibia and round the Antares maelstrom and round perdition's flames before I give him up!" - Khan quoting Moby Dick (Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,470 ✭✭✭ corkie

€120 Spent on stock the shop was glad to get rid of, probably couldn't shift otherwise.

stupidity.jpg

"He tasks me. He tasks me and I shall have him! I'll chase him round the moons of Nibia and round the Antares maelstrom and round perdition's flames before I give him up!" - Khan quoting Moby Dick (Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭ kildare lad

corkie wrote: »
    Unfortunately logic don't list there PG/VG ratios in there lqd eliquid anywhere.
    Probably 50/50 or there abouts because that is what is recommended for the LQD device.

Majority of Hale eLiquids are 70PG/30VG.

I got 2 samples of logic liquids, and they have higher flavor in them so they work in the crap LQD device.

The 2 i sampled, didn't like so wouldn't spend even €3 on them.

I had better vapes from €1.50 EuroGiant & Dealz eliquid.

You didn't say what device your vaping on.

Hale liquids with Higher PG, would last longer.

Thanks man

• I really like the LQD juices but at 5/6 quid they're too dear. My main objection though is the company that owns it.

Advertisement