Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Free Fall thread

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

We live in the trump era where people lie all the time. Some posters are experts. The video here for people who have some sanity left. Mick praising Ae911 work about the girder connection at column 79 after 24 minutes.

Debunkers will claim otherwise, nutty.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,218 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

We live in the trump era where people lie all the time. Some posters are experts. The video here for people who have some sanity left. Mick praising Ae911 work about the girder connection at column 79 after 24 minutes.

Debunkers will claim otherwise, nutty.

You can keep spamming the video all you like, but it doesn't make points go away cheerful.

Please quote exactly where Mick West says he "accepted and praised the work of AE911 truth."
    His exact words in full.

And again, this all seems a bit silly when you can just go talk to the guy on his forum.
    Why clutter up this forum with your odd obsession with what he says?
    No one else here really cares about his opinion.

You seem to be acting as if he was the skeptic leader and that whatever he says is disseminated through the hive mind.
    You also seem to think that if you can catch him out, you can make all the thousands points you've dodged disappear.

My points are supported using the video evidence. Others can lie, can't help that!

My points are supported using the video evidence. Others can lie, can't help that!
    Lol which is why you are avoiding quoting what you claimed he said...

Again cheerful, who are you talking to?
    No one is buying this latest bizarre ramble of yours.

Kingmob. I not following you around and quoting your posts for weeks. I quote people i want to talk with. You have a special love for me admit you feelings, don't be shy ;)

• Advertisement

Kingmob. I not following you around and quoting your posts for weeks. I quote people i want to talk with. You have a special love for me admit you feelings, don't be shy ;)
    I know you don't want to talk to me. You don't like answering questions and difficult points and you get very upset when it's pointed out how dishonest you are.

I have no special feelings about you one way or another I'm afraid.

Since we're being honest...
    Why are you lying about what Mick West says?
    We both know you are and there's little point in pretending otherwise.

So why?

My points are supported using the video evidence.

Kingmob i not speak with someone who lies. You said Mick did not praise the work of Ae911 after 24 minutes. I strongly disagree. Nevertheless you say i lied. Person who does this not worth my time, sorry

My points are supported using the video evidence.

Kingmob i not speak with someone who lies. You said Mick did not praise the work of Ae911 after 24 minutes. I strongly disagree. Nevertheless you say i lied. Person who does this not worth my time, sorry
    But you keep avoid quoting where he says that.

Everyone knows why that is. Your cunning deception has failed.

Why do you have to be so dishonest to argue Mick West's stance behind his back?

two minutes- starts 24 minutes ends around the 26 minute mark.

Open your ears and listen and stop lying here.

Unfortunate other people don't comment here Does Mick West praise the AE911 work here after 24 minutes?. His the English guy for people who don't know and Tony, American.

two minutes- starts 24 minutes ends around the 26 minute mark.

Open your ears and listen and stop lying here.
    Cool. Quote him in full then.
    But we know why you can't and won't.

So why are you being so dishonest about all of your beliefs?
    Why do you dodge every single point?

Surely you realise this is what you are doing.
    Have you never asked yourself why?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,678 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Do we have a fleshed out theory yet?

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    I think the going theory is this:
    A group of like maybe 30 people including the cabal of secret Nazis, Saudi princes and insurance brokers as well as Larry Silverstein all embarked on a plot to fake a terrorist attack for reasons unknown.
    Possibly it was to start a war. Possibly it was for insurance money. Possible just for shots and giggles.

In preparation for this they decided to fly planes into various buildings to knock them down.
    However they determined that doing so would be impossible so they would need to preplant explosives to cause the buildings to collapse. (Luckily one of these 20 guys was a genius architect and demolitions expert and he could figure that out and how to prepare the buildings for demolition.)

Next they needed some pilots. However apparently they had issues finding ones that were willing to sacrifice themselves and were good at flying. (Despite the plot requiring them to do neither) so they settled for some guys who were willing to die rather than good pilots.
    What actual role and knowledge these guys had is unknown.
    However the conspirators thought it would be a good idea to send them to flight school. They chose a school that was apparently a front for the CIA, but wasn't actually in on the plan and didn't have any issues blabbing to the press after the fact.

Next the conspirators sourced a highly experimental, never before used, silent explosive. They used many hundreds of tons of this along with many tons of conventional explosives to rig the various buildings for demolition. But they rigged it in a way that the collapse would look like a natural collapse due to fire despite them knowing such a thing would be impossible and look immediately suspect. And despite their best efforts to avoid it and despite using a completely unconventional method and material, the collapse still ended up looking exactly like a controlled demolition anyway. Whoopies.
    Also this task was accomplished by (the same?) Twenty people over a few weekends completely in secret.

Then the day finally arrived. They flew two planes into the twin towers. But for some reason they decided to have the plane miss the pentagon and have a different plane or a missile hit it instead.
    To sell this illusion the conspirators (the same 20 people I assume.) Went about chopping down lampposts and planting them on cars across a highway and told various bystanders to say they saw a plane hit them. This was to make it seem like the plane or missile or whatever came from one direction when it actually came from another.
    Why this was done is still unknown. Possibly ****s and giggles again. Possibly due to a sudden need to hit something specific in the pentagon to destroy it, since we all know the only possible way to destroy secret unknown documents in the pentagon that no one knows about is to shoot a missile at them.
    Also despite having their hands on the black box of the plane and them editting out the part of the flight over and away from the building, they didn't edit the flight path to match what they were going to say. I guess they forgot?

Meanwhile in New York the secret demolition plan continues apace. But for some reason they tell the BBC to report the collapse of building seven before it actually does and the BBC does so without question or comment even though they weren't part of the conspiracy.

At the same time in New Jersey, a secret crack team of Israeli spies who were told about the event beforehand were parked across the river in a really far off and bad viewing spot, recording the event for some reason.
    Then despite being trained spies and being trusted enough to be let in on the plot, they are overcome by excitement at the fruition of this sinister Nazi plot and they start to dance, calling attention to themselves, ultimately getting themselves arrested. Whoops.

Then the NIST (who might have been in on it from the start) publishes a report that was so bad that any uneducated conspiracy theorist can see through it even if they can't do basic math or describe what free fall is. And despite this and despite all other scientific bodies nominally not being in on it, the report still gets published, peer reviewed and accepted.

Then after all of this works somehow, Larry Silverstein ups and goes on national TV and states that he demolished the buildings.
    Why? Who knows?
    That Larry....

I tried to include as many conspiracy claims as I could so no one's ideas were left out, but I'm sure there's some bits I missed.

Demolition is picked up by the reporter mic, you can hear the bang in the distance. Less than a second after the Penthouse leaves the roof.

NIST claims nobody heard any noise before the collapse of the building. The video more proof of their lies.

Listen and turn up the volume between one and two seconds

Demolition is picked by the reporter mic, you can hear the bang in the distance. Less than a second after the Penthouse leaves the roof.
    But that's not a fleshed out theory.
    That's another factoid that doesn't match reality or fit into your overall conspiracy.

Demolition explosives are very loud and noticeable.
    You've been claiming that the explosives were silent.

And gosh I wonder if the penthouse falling might have something to do with that loud banging noise...

The penthouse is supported at start of the reporter video. Explosion at 1 second. Drops in 3 seconds through the roof.

The penthouse is supported at start of the reporter video. Explosion at 1 second. Drops in 3 seconds through the roof.
    you can hear the bang in the distance. Less than a second after the Penthouse leaves the roof.

Still isn't a fleshed out theory. Just another factoid you can't explain.

Can you not provide a fleshed out theory?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,364 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

But I thought nano thermite was silent?

The Nal wrote: »

The four samples with nanothermite was collected dust from the twin towers.

Why would it be silent? A thermite ignition, you hear noise?

New York firetrucks, emergency rescue crews, police cars, busy streets with people talking there before the towers came down. With all that you expect to hear pops and bangs?

We got lucky with building seven, one reporter was in a suitable spot to pick up an explosion happening inside building seven.

The Nal wrote: »

I thought it made random loud explosions throughout the day?

Demolition

You claimed that AE911 had a fleshed-out theory

Cool, where is it on their site? all I see are vague allusions to a "controlled demolition" with no actual details.

20 years on and thousands of members and the best they can do is dodge the question when asked.

• Advertisement

The four samples with nanothermite was collected dust from the twin towers.

Why would it be silent? A thermite ignition, you hear noise?

But cheerful, thermite isn't the same as nanothermite.
    You keep jumping down people's throats when they dare to conflate the two.

You have also claimed many times that nanothermite is silent when it suits you.
    AE9/11 imagined up nanothermite as an explanation for a lack of the multiple, rapid very very loud explosions heard right before a demolition.

We also have proven, and you agreed that there was no nanothermite present at the site.

You said there was a fleshed out theory. Present it and stop bring up the same old debunked crap.

Thermite/nanothermite were the explosives used. They're silent.

Heres a video where you can hear explosions.

:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,643 ✭✭✭storker

King Mob wrote: »
    I tried to include as many conspiracy claims as I could so no one's ideas were left out, but I'm sure there's some bits I missed.

That's the best summary of the 9/11 CT's I've ever read. :D

I thought it made random loud explosions throughout the day?

Firefighters, law enforcement and people rescued from the towers reported explosions inside the Twin Towers before it all came down.. We cannot determine the source for every explosion reported here. Some reported blasts in the lobby, the area with the front door security was at.

The second tower collapsed 56 minutes after the plane hit the facade. A limited time, not hours. That entire area got blocked off to people when the towers collapsed. Most of the photographs we got are either government released or official media released images. We don’t have many independent videos here to verify explosions throughout the day.. We have very little video for building seven.

Firefighters, law enforcement and people rescued from the towers reported explosions inside the Twin Towers before it all came down.. We cannot determine the source for every explosion reported here. Some reported blasts in the lobby, the area with the front door security was at.

The second tower collapsed 56 minutes after the plane hit the facade. A limited time, not hours. That entire area got blocked off to people when the towers collapsed. Most of the photographs we got are either government released or official media released images. We don’t have many independent videos here to verify explosions throughout the day.. We have very little video for building seven.
    But nanothermite is silent.
    Also, demolitions don't rely on explosions going off randomly all day. In demolitions the explosions are all at once in rapid succession right before the building comes down.

This is also not a fleshed out theory.
    Why, in your imaginary world, where there blasts in the lobby?
    How did that help the demolition? What kind of explosive was it since we know it can't be nanothermite as nanothermite doesn't explode and wasn't present.

AE911 truth has explained it was impossible for a girder to lose its connection at column 79 and drive to a total collapse of the building.

Are you guys deliberately playing dumb here?

The column 79 collapse under the Penthouse is the root cause explanation. No collapse there no progressive collapse of the rest of the building due to fire can occur.

You claim there no fleshed out theory?

Does thermite burn or does it make an explosion?

How quickly can thermite/nano-thermite/super-thermite cut through a supporting column? does it burn through it or does it use explosive force?

AE911 truth has explained it was impossible for a girder to lose its connection at column 79 and drive to a total collapse of the building.

Are you guys deliberately playing dumb here?

The column 79 collapse under the Penthouse is the root cause explanation. No collapse there no progressive collapse of the rest of the building due to fire can occur.

You claim there no fleshed out theory?

Where is their theory of what happened? please post the link to it..

At a very minimum it would need to detail how many were involved, who the chain of command was, how much explosive was planted, where it was planted, how the whole plan worked, what was the timeline

Here's what happened on 9/11
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_11_attacks

Where is their version of what happened?

Some reported blasts in the lobby, the area with the front door security was at.

Thats well documented. There were explosions from jet fuel going down the elevator shafts, halfway down the building and also in the lobby after the plane hit. Elevator doors blown out.

19 years later, one of the most investigated events in human history and no one can provide an alternative.

That is indeed exactly what happened. Al-Qaeda hijacked 4 planes and crashed them.

• Advertisement

Debunkers lie it's a pattern. Ae911 truth has released pictures of this nanothermite found in the WTC dust.
    There no imagination needed here.

Images of what they claim to be is micro sized nanothermite chips. The ingredients inside the chip are nanoparticles of Aluminum, Irox oxide, sulfur, carbon, and other chemicals.

525675.png

Advertisement