Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
New AMA with a US police officer (he's back!). You can ask your questions here

High end sniper rifles

  • 06-09-2019 9:27pm
    #1
    Registered Users Posts: 3,782 ✭✭✭ Ebr sniper


    On the lookout for a high end sniper rifle. Something like a psg-1, dsr-1, barrett 50cal etc. Cash waiting for the rite rifle. Pics and info on anything offered please


Comments

  • Registered Users Posts: 3,782 ✭✭✭ Ebr sniper


    Bump


  • Registered Users Posts: 3,782 ✭✭✭ Ebr sniper


    Bump


  • Registered Users Posts: 3,782 ✭✭✭ Ebr sniper


    Bump


  • Registered Users Posts: 3,782 ✭✭✭ Ebr sniper


    Bump


  • Registered Users Posts: 13 ✭✭✭ MontyC


    Ebr sniper wrote: »
    On the lookout for a high end sniper rifle. Something like a psg-1, dsr-1, barrett 50cal etc. Cash waiting for the rite rifle. Pics and info on anything offered please

    Hi, I have a TM vsr10 with maple leaf internals for sale if your interested. I can provide pics if required. Has extra mags and case. Thanks


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,782 ✭✭✭ Ebr sniper


    MontyC wrote: »
    Hi, I have a TM vsr10 with maple leaf internals for sale if your interested. I can provide pics if required. Has extra mags and case. Thanks

    Yea pics and more info please


  • Registered Users Posts: 3,782 ✭✭✭ Ebr sniper


    Any pics yet?


  • Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭ JoeCopes


    Ebr sniper wrote: »
    Any pics yet?
    My advert? VSR 10 G Spec 4 mags, Soft case, good bipod and 3 point sling


  • Registered Users Posts: 3,782 ✭✭✭ Ebr sniper


    What internal upgrades are in it?


  • Registered Users Posts: 13 ✭✭✭ MontyC


    Ebr sniper wrote: »
    Yea pics and more info please

    It's a maple leaf modded TM car g spec, barrel and hopper, shoots .30 at about 280 FPS with good range. Two modded mags. And 25x 40 scope. Also I have a maple leaf modded TM mk23 not sure of the FPS of that but can check if your interested in that also. Vsr has bag. Looking for about €180 for the vsr and € 120 for the mk23. Let me know your thoughts or question. Neither have been used in game.


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,782 ✭✭✭ Ebr sniper


    Where abouts are you based? Is the vsr painted or wrapped?


  • Registered Users Posts: 13 ✭✭✭ MontyC


    Ebr sniper wrote: »
    Where abouts are you based? Is the vsr painted or wrapped?

    I'm based in meath Dublin side, the barrel is wrapped and the chassis sprayed.


  • Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭ JoeCopes


    Ebr sniper wrote: »
    What internal upgrades are in it?

    Not completely sure, bought 2nd hand from guy that upgraded hop and barrel. Shoots fantastic. Got into support role and love that, so not using sniper, it's a great gun though.


  • Registered Users Posts: 3,782 ✭✭✭ Ebr sniper


    JoeCopes wrote: »
    Not completely sure, bought 2nd hand from guy that upgraded hop and barrel. Shoots fantastic. Got into support role and love that, so not using sniper, it's a great gun though.

    How much you looking for it? Any pics?


  • Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭ JoeCopes


    Ebr sniper wrote: »
    How much you looking for it? Any pics?

    https://touch.boards.ie/thread/2058050822/1/#post112427319


  • Registered Users Posts: 3,782 ✭✭✭ Ebr sniper


    JoeCopes wrote: »

    Sorry but without knowing the upgrades I’ll pass on this one


  • Registered Users Posts: 14 ✭✭✭ Aror8282


    MontyC wrote: »
    It's a maple leaf modded TM car g spec, barrel and hopper, shoots .30 at about 280 FPS with good range. Two modded mags. And 25x 40 scope. Also I have a maple leaf modded TM mk23 not sure of the FPS of that but can check if your interested in that also. Vsr has bag. Looking for about €180 for the vsr and € 120 for the mk23. Let me know your thoughts or question. Neither have been used in game.

    Do you still have vsr for sale?


Advertisement