Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

High end sniper rifles

Options
  • 06-09-2019 9:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,837 ✭✭✭

On the lookout for a high end sniper rifle. Something like a psg-1, dsr-1, barrett 50cal etc. Cash waiting for the rite rifle. Pics and info on anything offered please

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,837 ✭✭✭Ebr sniper

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 13 MontyC

Ebr sniper wrote: »
    On the lookout for a high end sniper rifle. Something like a psg-1, dsr-1, barrett 50cal etc. Cash waiting for the rite rifle. Pics and info on anything offered please

Hi, I have a TM vsr10 with maple leaf internals for sale if your interested. I can provide pics if required. Has extra mags and case. Thanks

• Advertisement

MontyC wrote: »
    Hi, I have a TM vsr10 with maple leaf internals for sale if your interested. I can provide pics if required. Has extra mags and case. Thanks

Yea pics and more info please

Any pics yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭JoeCopes

Any pics yet?
    My advert? VSR 10 G Spec 4 mags, Soft case, good bipod and 3 point sling

What internal upgrades are in it?

Yea pics and more info please

It's a maple leaf modded TM car g spec, barrel and hopper, shoots .30 at about 280 FPS with good range. Two modded mags. And 25x 40 scope. Also I have a maple leaf modded TM mk23 not sure of the FPS of that but can check if your interested in that also. Vsr has bag. Looking for about €180 for the vsr and € 120 for the mk23. Let me know your thoughts or question. Neither have been used in game.

• Advertisement

Where abouts are you based? Is the vsr painted or wrapped?

Where abouts are you based? Is the vsr painted or wrapped?

I'm based in meath Dublin side, the barrel is wrapped and the chassis sprayed.

What internal upgrades are in it?

Not completely sure, bought 2nd hand from guy that upgraded hop and barrel. Shoots fantastic. Got into support role and love that, so not using sniper, it's a great gun though.

JoeCopes wrote: »
    Not completely sure, bought 2nd hand from guy that upgraded hop and barrel. Shoots fantastic. Got into support role and love that, so not using sniper, it's a great gun though.

How much you looking for it? Any pics?

How much you looking for it? Any pics?

https://touch.boards.ie/thread/2058050822/1/#post112427319

JoeCopes wrote: »

Sorry but without knowing the upgrades I’ll pass on this one

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Aror8282

MontyC wrote: »
    It's a maple leaf modded TM car g spec, barrel and hopper, shoots .30 at about 280 FPS with good range. Two modded mags. And 25x 40 scope. Also I have a maple leaf modded TM mk23 not sure of the FPS of that but can check if your interested in that also. Vsr has bag. Looking for about €180 for the vsr and € 120 for the mk23. Let me know your thoughts or question. Neither have been used in game.

Do you still have vsr for sale?

Advertisement