Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aer Lingus owes me EUR461.98

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭noel1980

I too believe that you should be reimbursed.

You encountered a difficulty, not of your making, and you employed a creative workaround.

Do Aer Lingus think people enjoy paying double ???

Well... more like an "expensive workaround" ... but thanks :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭fdevine

I too believe that you should be reimbursed.

You encountered a difficulty, not of your making, and you employed a creative workaround.

Do Aer Lingus think people enjoy paying double ???

Noel? I that you? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

If any company had to reimburse a customer every time there was a glitch.....

Impatience will not stand up as a defense anywhere

I am in the "you won't get a red cent out of AL camp"

Learn your lesson and let it go

• Registered Users Posts: 19,615 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

fdevine wrote: »
    Noel? I that you? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

If any company had to reimburse a customer every time there was a glitch.....

Impatience will not stand up as a defense anywhere

I am in the "you won't get a red cent out of AL camp"

Learn your lesson and let it go

Leaving aside the rights or wrongs of this case if he goes to the SCC I doubt Aer Lingus are going to spend hundreds of euros in legal fees sending a solicitor down to court. They would be more likely try to come to an arrangement with the customer, perhaps even offering a 50% refund in mediation before it goes to court.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭killbillvol2

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Leaving aside the rights or wrongs of this case if he goes to the SCC I doubt Aer Lingus are going to spend hundreds of euros in legal fees sending a solicitor down to court. They would be more likely try to come to an arrangement with the customer, perhaps even offering a 50% refund in mediation before it goes to court.

Ah, so employ the modus operandi of every shyster ambulance chasing solicitor and their scumbag clients.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭gwalk

Compo culture

I want I want I want, I'm entitled I'm entitled I'm entitled blah blah blah

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭Bikerman2019

gwalk wrote: »
    Compo culture

I want I want I want, I'm entitled I'm entitled I'm entitled blah blah blah

Not quite. More like entitlement culture

Advertisement