Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is a cold water storage tank required?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭Miley Byrne

kceire wrote: »
    Next door might have thought the same as you and said scrap the tank and just use the well.

I was just wondering why the poster said this "it's not like you can pop next door for a few litres / buckets of water". I get that it would be inconvenient. I just wondered why he said it would be impossible to pop next door for water.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

I was just wondering why the poster said this "it's not like you can pop next door for a few litres / buckets of water". I get that it would be inconvenient. I just wondered why he said it would be impossible to pop next door for water.

If your well is contaminated then your neighbors well may very well be too so

• Registered Users Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The_Bullman

How does the water tank requirement affect installing a pressurised system?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,565 ✭✭✭K.Flyer

How does the water tank requirement affect installing a pressurised system?

It doesn't.
    Incoming mains feeds your storage tank and kitchen tap as usual and you use the storage tank as your source to feed a pump. You can then have a combi boiler after that, or a boiler with an unvented hot water cylinder.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 BigBadDog

N/A

• Advertisement
Advertisement