Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
New AMA with a US police officer (he's back!). You can ask your questions here

Storage in the city?

• 26-08-2019 10:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭ Godot.

I'm moving out of my current gaff this week and unfortunately haven't found a new house yet, so I'm going to be staying at hostels for a little while.

In the meantime, I need somewhere to store my Xbox, TV and duvet. Anyone have any recommendations for storage in the city center and how much it'd cost?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭ aw

The only one I know of is Barons Self Storage.

Best of luck with the accommodation hunt.

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭ Godot.

aw wrote: »
    The only one I know of is Barons Self Storage.

Best of luck with the accommodation hunt.

Cost €425 per week! Nope no decimal point there. Ah well, looks like I'll have to ask a mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭ mburke

http://www.corribremovals.ie/

Is another option.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 427 ✭✭ Landen Puny Smugness

Godot. wrote: »
    Cost €425 per week! Nope no decimal point there. Ah well, looks like I'll have to ask a mate.

€425 sounds like the price of a very large storage unit. Barons also have small lockers available so it might be worth getting a quote for that.

Best of luck with your accommodation search. Hope you find somewhere quickly.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators Posts: 81,470 Mod ✭✭✭✭ biko

This is a Dub outfit but should give you an indication of sizes and prices http://www.remedy.ie/html/prices.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭ JoeA3

Godot. wrote: »

€425 a week? You must be joking. Is it a locker you’re looking for or an aircraft hanger?
    I have an entire house contents in Barons for about €200 a month. They have small units in there perfect for what you need for small beans. Very popular with students etc.

Advertisement