Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Storage in the city?

• 26-08-2019 9:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭Godot.

I'm moving out of my current gaff this week and unfortunately haven't found a new house yet, so I'm going to be staying at hostels for a little while.

In the meantime, I need somewhere to store my Xbox, TV and duvet. Anyone have any recommendations for storage in the city center and how much it'd cost?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭aw

The only one I know of is Barons Self Storage.

Best of luck with the accommodation hunt.

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭Godot.

aw wrote: »
    The only one I know of is Barons Self Storage.

Best of luck with the accommodation hunt.

Cost €425 per week! Nope no decimal point there. Ah well, looks like I'll have to ask a mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭mburke

http://www.corribremovals.ie/

Is another option.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 427 ✭✭ Landen Puny Smugness

Godot. wrote: »
    Cost €425 per week! Nope no decimal point there. Ah well, looks like I'll have to ask a mate.

€425 sounds like the price of a very large storage unit. Barons also have small lockers available so it might be worth getting a quote for that.

Best of luck with your accommodation search. Hope you find somewhere quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

This is a Dub outfit but should give you an indication of sizes and prices http://www.remedy.ie/html/prices.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,386 ✭✭✭JoeA3

Godot. wrote: »

€425 a week? You must be joking. Is it a locker you’re looking for or an aircraft hanger?
    I have an entire house contents in Barons for about €200 a month. They have small units in there perfect for what you need for small beans. Very popular with students etc.

Advertisement