Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Family budget

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭Sunrise_Sunset

zapper55 wrote: »
    That's great OP.

If its allowed I would be interested to hear the names of the people you follow that helped.
    jlm29 wrote: »
    Me too!

I will private message you both.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭scarepanda

I will private message you both.

Could you pm me aswell please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,732 ✭✭✭BarryD2

+1 and fair dues to you OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭tickingclock

And me please when you have time. Thanks a million

• Registered Users Posts: 3,995 ✭✭✭Kevhog1988

me too if possible,

Well done on your achievements btw

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Mod:

Hi, as the context for referencing the blogs isn't about self promotion, nor diverting discussion from boards.ie, there really isn't an issue with discussing them openly.

But, using PMs as a means of distributing the information is harmful to any potential discussion, and I'd like to stop seeing enquries requesting and/or promoting that from here on in please.

Remember, PMs are subject to boards T&C's folks. If you are using them to hide from posting something openly that goes against'em, you can still be reported by the recipients.

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭Gerard93

Anybody use YNAB quiet a useful budgeting tool although subscription service there is a free trial period and apparently they are good to extend trial period if required

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

I'm using YNAB. Only because I spend enough time in work with spreadsheets!

Advertisement