Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Expendawolves Sign Up Thread - Start Date 22/9/19

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Any chance of an early OP?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,046 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

kitten_k wrote: »
    Any chance of an early OP?

Mods will take it into consideration :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,046 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Actually we won't be releasing the OP early as sign ups aren't closing till tomorrow.

Soznotsoz :P

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29a162beddc530ebc61a84efb9c0211cebf5ca6a46&rid=giphy.gif

Sign ups are closing at 5pm tomorrow so this is your last chance to jump on board and live vicariously as an action hero for the next week.

Hoping to get the PMs sent out and OP posted after the Ireland game on Sunday, most of us will be up for an early start for that anyways (I won't have gone to bed due to working overnight :D )

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,215 ✭✭✭khalessi

I'll be at a match. Who schedules a match to clash with rugby world cup I ask ya!!!

khalessi wrote: »
    I'll be at a match. Who schedules a match to clash with rugby world cup I ask ya!!!

No hassle, you'll (hopefully) have a lovely surprise to come back to when you get home - your first Werewolf Role PM :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Just rewatched the expendables in case my impressions based on my not so perfect memory were wrong about the film.
    I can re-affirm that my memory impressions were not wrong. I'm glad that the film isn't great, because i can trust my memory more.

I also can remember why i never bothered with the sequels, but maybe the reason some people see this film with rose tinted glasses is because one or more of the sequels was not so bad.

if thats the case, let me know, and i'll maybe watch one of the sequels, but after rewatching the origional, i currently have no interest in watching any of the sequels.

The movies are pretty bad alright. I don't really mind them though as popcorn nostalgia, which tbf is exactly what they are. It's Stallone directing so there's likely more substance to most of Michael Bay's movies than these....

But this is WW and we don't like no stinkin' plot holes :P

Anyone wanting dead room access give us a shout and it can be sorted for Sunday morning btw folks.

I’m gonna need Fort Knox levels of lockout for strawberry milkshake account from the moment game opens.

• Advertisement

Necro wrote: »
    The movies are pretty bad alright. I don't really mind them though as popcorn nostalgia, which tbf is exactly what they are. It's Stallone directing so there's likely more substance to most of Michael Bay's movies than these....

But this is WW and we don't like no stinkin' plot holes :P

Anyone wanting dead room access give us a shout and it can be sorted for Sunday morning btw folks.

Looking forward to the pm. What is dead room access

PS my job is to ask dumb newbie questions :)

You cannot discuss the ongoing game in public or on any public facing medium, as the players could see it and gain an unfair advantage from the conversation.
    The dead room is where dead players are sent after they diee, its a private place, so alive players have no access.
    Its the only place dead players and spectators can speak freely about an ongoing game.

sKeith wrote: »
    You cannot discuss the ongoing game in public or on any public facing medium, as the players could see it and gain an unfair advantage from the conversation.
    The dead room is where dead players are sent after they diee, its a private place, so alive players have no access.
    Its the only place dead players and spectators can speak freely about an ongoing game.

ahhh thank you

:D I see sKeith has already answered you about the dead room but in relation to your second part, no question is dumb at all, only way you learn is through asking.

That being said if you would prefer we have a regular player unable to play but who has kindly offered their services as a mentor for the game if you'd prefer to ask your questions off the game thread and keep your anonymity :)

If so let us know and we can set up a discussion room for ye!

Isn’t it all sweet and pleasant in here right now?

This time tomorrow, Khaleesi, they’ll be trying to kill you!!!!!

Not me though, I’m good. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

LOCK CLEAR

say it early say it often :D

Just under 2 hrs in case a straggler wants to sign up. Most likely Drumpot if anyone as is customary at this point :pac:

Isn’t it all sweet and pleasant in here right now?

This time tomorrow, Khaleesi, they’ll be trying to kill you!!!!!

Not me though, I’m good. ;)

Of course you are. Sure isn't strawberry milkshake my favourite especially when alllllll gone!

Ok, sign ups are officially

CLOSED

Mods, can you do your thang with the tag please :)

See y'all tomorrow folks!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Just under 2 hrs in case a straggler wants to sign up. Most likely Drumpot if anyone as is customary at this point :pac:

200.gif

• Advertisement

Drumpot wrote: »
    200.gif

did you not make it in time?

sKeith wrote: »
    did you not make it in time?

Yeh, but I got a PM from Necro earlier in the week so it’s my own fault.

Drumpot wrote:
    Yeh, but I got a PM from Necro earlier in the week so it’s my own fault.

Ah ffs Drumpot. :D

If there are no objections I'm sure we'll squeeze you in ;)

Ah we can’t leave Drumpot out - who will dig the tunnels for us??????

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

I OBJECT!

To not not letting drumpot not get left out of not not playing

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

tusk wrote: »
    I OBJECT!

To not not letting drumpot not get left out of not not playing

Why don't you ask him if he's going to stay?

Uriel. wrote: »
    Why don't you ask him if he's going to stay?

I will play if I can , I’ve already got a tunnel dug, be ashamed to waste it. And sorry for being such a dope!

Well guess what Drumpot

giphy.gif

Cos...

You're in

Well guess what Drumpot

giphy.gif

Cos...

You're in

giphy.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Drumpot wrote: »
    I will play if I can , I’ve already got a tunnel dug, be ashamed to waste it. And sorry for being such a dope!

Why don't you tell me who's on the phone?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement