Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Basic game mechanics you didnt realise you could do

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,868 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

FF8. I remember the last boss took me nearly 2 hours. Hadn't figured out the system so I was using triple meteor with pathetic stats. It took foreeeeeeeeeever.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

Not really classed as a mechanic but in Overwatch move the payload missions, the payload heals you.

3 years and I never noticed

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭panevthe3rd

gizmo wrote: »
    Pretty sure I was a non-trivial distance into Dark Souls before I realised you could jump. Granted it's not the most straight forward thing one can do and there was no such ability in Demons Souls but still, it's the principle of the matter.

I think it was during or after blighttown before I realised I could run. Found out by accident when I somehow managed a jump.

Advertisement