Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apartment rental in Waterford?

Options
  • 16-08-2019 12:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭

Looking for an apartment to rent or a house in Waterford

I've searched the rental sites but seeing if anyone knows anything on here

Preferably 1 double bedroom apartment or bungalow or max 2.

I have a full time permanent job, and will be living with my boyfriend who's a mature student. We're a respectable, quiet, responsible young couple (wehay!)

Would anyone be in the know of any places in either waterford city, cork road or anywhere not too far from town? That's not over 750 a month?

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭The_Kitty

Check your local newspapers and if theres any local fb groups join them cos private landlord sometimes use those to advertise instead of daft etc. I'm in Tralee and yeah the standard price for a nice 1 bed is 750-800 now which is shocking, I see its the same where you are! Is it your first time renting?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,162 ✭✭✭hardybuck

I know my local barbers (in Dublin) is somewhere where plenty of rental vacancies are filled.

Property in certain areas is never advertised and gets filled through word of mouth and networks of friends.

Advertisement