Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iwoot mystery geek t-shirt offer.

Options

Comments

Any/everyone else still waiting for theirs?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,304 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

yup!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Any/everyone else still waiting for theirs?

Have my bros still in the bag. Waitin for him to show up so i can see what he got :D

• Registered Users Posts: 46 aslanroars

Got the t shirts today .not overly impressed.still waiting on the loot box .hopefully something interesting in there for my son.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,833 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

At 4 euro a pop they're grand t-shirts for around the place.

You wouldn't get a pint for it.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭cjlawlor

Got mine yesterday and I was very impressed overall to be honest. Mine were mostly gaming-related - Halo, Diablo, Blizzard etc. but there were some nice TV ones as well (Stranger Things and Mr Robot). There were a couple of Anime ones I'm not familiar with and an absolutely hideous transformers shirt that will only be worn when I need to do some painting. The loot box was alright - a batman villain toy, Captain America comic, loot box t-shirt and Jurassic park collectors coin - might come in handy as gifts for kids Birthdays/playdates etc. I'd buy them again next year if the offer comes back around. Thanks OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

Received my t-shirts today but no sign of the zbox.
    From the t-shirts I got a Voltron t-shirt that might be large boys, definitely not large mens. And a Star Trek cardigan that might be large womens? Not large mens anyway.
    The rest fit fine. Two anime ones I never heard of, Turtles, Zelda, Rick & Morty, Pacific Rim, Fantasic Beasts and the Alien shirt.

mcgovern wrote: »
    Star Trek cardigan

bit on the nose

• Registered Users Posts: 4,486 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

mcgovern wrote: »
    Received my t-shirts today but no sign of the zbox.

Oddly, received my zbox yesterday, but no sign of my t-shirts. Will pop up to Temple Street Hospital and see if they want the toys.

here is what I got in the ZBOX

CXS07cA.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Way better than mine haha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭elfy4eva

I love some of the Tees you guys got great colours and designs. The last time I got the 5 for €15 offer 4 of the Tees were white and only one had a design I liked enough to wear. The one dark one I got was black with a print of a red arcade machine coin slot with "Push to reject" on it. My girlfriend had a great laugh at my expense pushing my chest.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Sam Hain

At 4 euro a pop they're grand t-shirts for around the place.

You wouldn't get a pint for it.

Anyone wearing those should by rights not be of a legal age to purchase alcohol.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,833 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Sam Hain wrote: »
    Anyone wearing those should by rights not be of a legal age to purchase alcohol.

Any fashion tips you have for us would be greatly appreciated Sam.

What t-shirts are trendy at the moment, or are you more of a shirt and tie guy?

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Sam Hain

Any fashion tips you have for us would be greatly appreciated Sam.

What t-shirts are trendy at the moment, or are you more of a shirt and tie guy?

I find that most will exude cool with the addition of this accessory to many outfits
    il_794xN.1756923010_q2rn.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭sok2005

Anybody waiting on this order? Put in my order on the 20th of August, have heard nothing since.

• Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭bored_newbie

Skerries wrote: »
    yeah it was free for the t-shirts but they charged for the zbox

Just seeing this now. So free without the Zbox? My Zbox was a waste of time... still waiting on the t shirts

Still waiting myself. No charge on card yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 InfoHungry

Still waiting myself. No charge on card yet.

Just wondering did you get yours yet? I'm in the same boat. No charge gone from my card and order still says processing.

InfoHungry wrote: »
    Just wondering did you get yours yet? I'm in the same boat. No charge gone from my card and order still says processing.

Nothing. Didn't create an account so can't get much info.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭AdamB

I ordered on 18th August from Zavi, I recieved the zbox ( which was ok) but haven't recieved the tshirts yet. Was on to their help chat yesterday and they said the order has not been shipped yet due to some sizing issue. They said they're unable to say when the order will be sent out.I ordered xxl

We are really sorry that this has not yet been dispatched. Mystery Geek T-Shirt - 10-Pack - Men's - XXL is on special order for you with our supplier, we expect your order to be dispatched on or before week commencing 28/10/2019.

You can check the status of your order at any time by logging into your account and following the prompts. Once your order has been sent you will receive an e-mail to tell you it is on its way.

If there is anything else that we can do, then please do not hesitate to get in touch and a member of our team will be happy to help.

Kind regards,

zavvi Customer Service

• Registered Users Posts: 2,773 ✭✭✭taytobreath

Twill be a nice xmas prezzie for ye:D

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭scottigael

I cancelled my XXL because the chat support woman told me large was in stock and would be shipped away, now just after getting that email, bit of a joke this company.

• Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭bored_newbie

We are really sorry that this has not yet been dispatched. Mystery Geek T-Shirt - 10-Pack - Men's - XXL is on special order for you with our supplier, we expect your order to be dispatched on or before week commencing 28/10/2019.

You can check the status of your order at any time by logging into your account and following the prompts. Once your order has been sent you will receive an e-mail to tell you it is on its way.

If there is anything else that we can do, then please do not hesitate to get in touch and a member of our team will be happy to help.

Kind regards,

zavvi Customer Service

Same here.

Twill be a nice xmas prezzie for ye:D

hopefully theres a nice scary one for Halloween

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭AdamB

hopefully theres a nice scary one for Halloween

Be lucky to get them for xmas at this rate! I got an update email a week ago saying they should be dispatched by the end of November...

Any updates?
    I ordered without creating an account so have no way to contact them. Even creating an account it wants me to select an order before it will let me email.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,486 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

Last correspondence I got was 1st November advising shipping before 30th November. Still out of stock. Contacted them on Twitter yesterday, no reply as yet.

Just got reply:

Thanks for contacting us about your order.
    These items are currently being kitted in warehouse for dispatch.
    We apologise for the delay this is due to various stocking issues.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭scottigael

They took money out of my revolut this morning so they might actually be shipping them.

Aaand I just got my order dispatch email, we've been waiting long enough for them!

Advertisement