Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gameweek 1 Match Day Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,093 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Minute of silence for the lad who put Mané in instead of Salah because he was chasing the goals in Week 1 in consecutive seasons record.

Mane warming up! Could be an early HT bath for Salah with Wednesday in mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Ninthlife

Anyone else having issues with Fantasy Football site not updating

• Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭Gaillimh1976

Site not updating points ?

• Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Alisson down injured.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,594 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Allison down...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,433 ✭✭✭touts

Norwich look poor. Very very poor. A heavy defeat tonight and I'd expect them to be bottom of the table from the first night of the season to the last (has that ever happened?)

And yet they have carved Liverpool open a few times just shocking finishing has saved Liverpool. Even if they get through tonight better teams will score against them. I think the Liverpool Defensive Double up will be the main transfer out this week. Certainly will be for me.

Site not updating points ?

Same problem here, cant see other players teams either

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

Ninthlife wrote: »
    Anyone else having issues with Fantasy Football site not updating

Yeah. No points yet for Salah :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 39,498 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Adrian coming on

• Registered Users Posts: 22,431 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Oh lord I won't be able deal with a double defence in front of fecking Adrian...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

Allidone

• Registered Users Posts: 11,201 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Glad VVD has scored

Wouldn’t be confident with Adrian in nets

RIP Liverpool defence double uppers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,107 ✭✭✭el Fenomeno

So is that a zero pointer for Allison?

• Registered Users Posts: 48,132 ✭✭✭✭km79

Yikes

• Registered Users Posts: 21,093 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

1 appearance point

Allison Fecker

touts wrote: »
    Norwich look poor. Very very poor. A heavy defeat tonight and I'd expect them to be bottom of the table from the first night of the season to the last (has that ever happened?)

And yet they have carved Liverpool open a few times just shocking finishing has saved Liverpool. Even if they get through tonight better teams will score against them. I think the Liverpool Defensive Double up will be the main transfer out this week. Certainly will be for me.

Oh oh. Here comes Adrian. That's not what this Liverpool defence needs. What price is Kelleher?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,374 ✭✭✭basillarkin

Sheff Utd will be bottom

• Registered Users Posts: 4,230 ✭✭✭munster87

• Advertisement

There goes my safe keeper pick. Hope Norwich Nick one now

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭Mac-Chops

You can view teams in your league by clicking person's name then GW1 on the web.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,431 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

32% ownership...

Oh oh. Here comes Adrian. That's not what this Liverpool defence needs. What price is Kelleher?

Caoimhin hasn't been added yet. I emailed them a few days ago and thy said they waiting for the Opta feed to update, whatever that means.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,505 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Well I'd be confident my first transfer in will be Adrian.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,392 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

Thought it mightn’t be that bad. Lad in my main money league has salah(TC) and VVD.

Ballsy.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,400 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

Divock

Origi (TAA)

I don't Adrian is even listed in the game?

• Advertisement

Caoimhin hasn't been added yet. I emailed them a few days ago and thy said they waiting for the Opta feed to update, whatever that means.

Is Adrian added?

Advertisement